PATRIOT TRUMP VP SHORTLIST

I have been told that this is just a formality, that he is picking Carlson, but I think Vance is the best of this lot.

Trump needs a VP that knows the swamp and that the swamp cant stand, otherwise they will simply kill Trump to get to the VP...Burgum wont work for that reason.

Scott is a zero

Rubio is Regime

Stefanik....what the Hell has she ever accomplished?....plus she is a shill for the Zionist Bastards.

Donalds I have never heard of.....does he bring anything to the table other than a popular skin color? I would worry that he does not know enough about the swamp to help, and that he has always been a diversity hire.

Tulsi-Gabbard-Bathing-Suit-Pics.webp

Of the people on the list who do you like best?
You have to remember I'm so not political, so I'm ok with any of them, but if I had to choose...I'll go with JD...He's a Buckeye, lives here, and what's not to like? I'm with anyone who has faith that the November election will be decided by the people...not corrupt prosecuters and judges...

You have to remember I'm so not political, so I'm ok with any of them, but if I had to choose...I'll go with JD...He's a Buckeye, lives here, and what's not to like? I'm with anyone who has faith that the November election will be decided by the people...not corrupt prosecuters and judges...
People I think highly of think he is pretty good.

Trump to announce Vice Presidential pick in less than a weekFormer President Trump plans to pick a VP at the Republican National Convention in July. Trump had previously hinted that he would announce his running mate at the convention in Milwaukee, slated for July 15-18. Trump's shortlist: - US Senator Marco Rubio: Democrat's fear this pick because of his stronghold of Latino voters in Florida- US Senator Tim Scott: A long-time supporter of Trump and could give him an edge with the black vote - US Senator JD Vance: Very critical of Trump's politics, but would be a win for Trump's MAGA base - Congresswoman Elise Stefanik: She’s the third-highest-ranking Republican in the US House, who has given her full support to Trump, could be a gamechanger

Like that makes any difference............he has as much chance as his Uncle winning again.........
I have said for bout 3.5 years that there is bout zero chance that the people who run this country will declare Trump the winner. BUT Scott Adams said recently that they might if he picks Rubio....they would kill Trump to get to Rubio and be very happy.....I find this plausible.

I'm praying that Trump picks Ben Carson for his VP, as I fully trust him to be loyal to Trump and the MAGA agenda.

While I do like JD Vance, and I think that he's currently one of the "top-tier" senators, I'd like him to remain there, and I'd like Kari Lake to become a senator as well (Trump NEEDS some solid support in the Senate).

That leaves me with Ben Carson as the only person who I would fully trust to not be a backstabber like Judas "Thirty" Pence was.

However, I am fully behind Trump regardless of who ends up being his VP.

Pence was a backstabber? Amazing. He was loyal to a fault until Trump totally went off the rails then through him to the wolves. The back stabber was the POtuS.......Pence had more honor and honesty in his little toe than Trump has in his entire family. Read Pence's book. He knew he could not help overturn an election. He knew his role that day unlike his idiot boss.......

Back