PATRIOT TRUMP VP SHORTLIST

Pence was a backstabber? Amazing. He was loyal to a fault until Trump totally went off the rails then through him to the wolves. The back stabber was the POtuS.......Pence had more honor and honesty in his little toe than Trump has in his entire family. Read Pence's book. He knew he could not help overturn an election. He knew his role that day unlike his idiot boss.......
Nope. Pence is a backstabbing lying POS. Nobody asked Judas "Thirty" Pence to overturn an election. He was merely asked to act within his power to put a pause on the leftist coup because several states never chose their electors.

Trump is honest and does what he says he's going to do. I will continue standing for him because he's continued standing for me.

I'm praying that Trump picks Ben Carson for his VP, as I fully trust him to be loyal to Trump and the MAGA agenda.

While I do like JD Vance, and I think that he's currently one of the "top-tier" senators, I'd like him to remain there, and I'd like Kari Lake to become a senator as well (Trump NEEDS some solid support in the Senate).

That leaves me with Ben Carson as the only person who I would fully trust to not be a backstabber like Judas "Thirty" Pence was.

However, I am fully behind Trump regardless of who ends up being his VP.
And the CIA wont kill Trump to get to Carson.

I'm praying that Trump picks Ben Carson for his VP, as I fully trust him to be loyal to Trump and the MAGA agenda.

While I do like JD Vance, and I think that he's currently one of the "top-tier" senators, I'd like him to remain there, and I'd like Kari Lake to become a senator as well (Trump NEEDS some solid support in the Senate).

That leaves me with Ben Carson as the only person who I would fully trust to not be a backstabber like Judas "Thirty" Pence was.

However, I am fully behind Trump regardless of who ends up being his VP.
Have you been an IDIOT since the day you were HATCHED BIRDBRAIN?

Ben Carson testified in his book, to the veracity of examples of misbehaviour that he cites as evidence of his childhood temper, including that:
  • He tried to stab a "close relative" in the stomach and was unsuccessful only because his knife was blocked by a large belt buckle
  • His brother forcefully restrained him when he attacked his mother with a hammer during an argument over clothing
  • He punched a school classmate in the forehead, leaving the child bleeding profusely from a three-inch cut
  • He threw a rock at a boy's face, breaking his glasses and lacerating his nose
    Ben Carson would be the first one to stab Trump- in the back or elsewhere BIRDBRAIN!

Last edited:
Have you been an IDIOT since the day you were HATCHED BIRDBRAIN?
Jesus loves you. Repent of your sins and accept the free gift of salvation that he has won for you.
Ben Carson testified in his book, to the veracity of examples of misbehaviour that he cites as evidence of his childhood temper, including that:
  • He tried to stab a "close relative" in the stomach and was unsuccessful only because his knife was blocked by a large belt buckle
  • His brother forcefully restrained him when he attacked his mother with a hammer during an argument over clothing
  • He punched a school classmate in the forehead, leaving the child bleeding profusely from a three-inch cut
  • He threw a rock at a boy's face, breaking his glasses and lacerating his nose
Irrelevant. "Was" is past tense; "is" is present tense. Who he 'was' is not who he 'is'. He sounds like quite the 'overcomer' to me. Impressive! Sounds like you could learn a thing or two from him.
Ben Carson would be the first one to stab Trump- in the back or elsewhere BIRDBRAIN!
:lies:

Less than impressed? You're going to vote for that extreme leftist Kennedy? Those VP potentials are some
of the smartest conservatives on the planet. I guess you must have been pleased when biden picked Camela
as his veep.
Your guessing about me has been very low quality in the past...perhaps you should refrain from that practice.

Your guessing about me has been very low quality in the past...perhaps you should refrain from that practice.
Well, it wasn't my guess that you're going to vote for Kennedy who is anything but a Conservative or a Republican
like those mentioned in the OP. So tell us, were a or are you impressed with Camela?

I have said for bout 3.5 years that there is bout zero chance that the people who run this country will declare Trump the winner. BUT Scott Adams said recently that they might if he picks Rubio....they would kill Trump to get to Rubio and be very happy.....I find this plausible.
You mean after Trump was spanked by Joe, you made a weird prediction like that? America is run by corporations and the wealthy. They are the Republican party. Trump insulted nearly every candidate for VP. Trump is a jerk.

You have to remember I'm so not political, so I'm ok with any of them, but if I had to choose...I'll go with JD...He's a Buckeye, lives here, and what's not to like? I'm with anyone who has faith that the November election will be decided by the people...not corrupt prosecuters and judges...
JD's a turncoat. I'm not surprised you'd pick him.

"Ohio Republican Senate candidate J.D. Vance, a venture capitalist and author of the bestselling book “Hillbilly Elegy,” disparaged then-President Donald Trump as a “moral disaster” whose administration had “no domestic policy agenda besides tax cuts” in Twitter direct messages from summer 2017."

In other anti-Trump comments from 2016, 2017 and 2018 found by CNN’s KFile in a review of Vance’s media appearances, he agreed that then-candidate Trump was a fraud who he didn’t think cared about people and said he might vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016 if he really believed Trump could win.

“I cannot stand Trump because I think he’s a fraud. Well, I think he’s a total fraud that is exploiting these people,” Kentucky radio host Matt Jones said to Vance in August 2016.

“I do too,” Vance replied. “I agree with you on Trump, because I don’t think that he’s the person. I don’t think he actually cares about folks. I think he just recognizes that there was a hole in the conversation and that hole is that people from these regions of the country, they feel ignored."

Neither is going to be allowed into the WH, the Revolution will make sure of that, but which is the greater act of protest?

RFKjr and his nobody

Trump and Vivek

Back