Paul is all hype

I've been saying this since 2004. He's never going to go anywhere.

Ditto.

However, I congratualte him for pulling off one of the biggest political scams of the year.

He'll be grinning his ass off as he sits on the Buttfuck coast drinking wine coolers after spending the night drowning in hooker pussy paid for with Ronbot idiot money.

Money bombs indeed.

Ditto.

However, I congratualte him for pulling off one of the biggest political scams of the year.

He'll be grinning his ass off as he sits on the Buttfuck coast drinking wine coolers after spending the night drowning in hooker pussy paid for with Ronbot idiot money.

Money bombs indeed.

You are being disingenous again. You are suggesting that anyone who has ever in the history of the world given money to a longshot candidate is an idiot.

Everyone that gave Nader money in 2000 is an idiot. Everyone that's ever given a dime to anyone other than who the msm tells you you're going to vote for is an idiot.

That's pure hogwash and you know it.

You are being disingenous again. You are suggesting that anyone who has ever in the history of the world given money to a longshot candidate is an idiot.

Everyone that gave Nader money in 2000 is an idiot. Everyone that's ever given a dime to anyone other than who the msm tells you you're going to vote for is an idiot.

QFT.

Wrong .. you're pure hogwash.

Paul was never a real candidate .. demonstrated by the fact that he's hardly spent any money trying to actually win a primary.

You can believe whatever the fuck you choose to believe but the bottom line is that he was NEVER a factor, unlike Nader, unlike Perot .. and he was never anything more than a drug-induced fraud.

Man, you are dumb. You have absolutely no sense of humor.

I'm having great fun laughing at your dumb lying ass.

"RON PAUL GAINING IN POPULARITY"

"RON PAUL TEAPARTY EXPLODES"

"RON PAUL COFFERS GETS 20 MILLION"

:)

No, I don't share your sense of humor .. but you are comedic.

I'm having great fun laughing at your dumb lying ass.

"RON PAUL GAINING IN POPULARITY"

"RON PAUL TEAPARTY EXPLODES"

"RON PAUL COFFERS GETS 20 MILLION"

:)

No, I don't share your sense of humor .. but you are comedic.

LOL

Those threads... were meant for comedy. You knew that, right? The grandiose, delusional expectations put on such a longshot candidate... weren't serious.

QFT

Whoah there....

Was he a factor or not?

Was Perot a factor?

Ron Paul is NOT .. for that matter, nor has he ever been throughout his vapid political career.

He's a 20 year tired politician who can't even get his own bills passed and has never held a leadership position.

This is fun. :)

I said that when the primaries start, I will be having great fun with the Paultard dummies .. and so I am.

Was he a factor or not?

Was Perot a factor?

Ron Paul is NOT .. for that matter, nor has he ever been throughout his vapid political career.

He's a 20 year tired politician who can't even get his own bills passed and has never held a leadership position.

This is fun. :)

I said that when the primaries start, I will be having great fun with the Paultard dummies .. and so I am.

Now for the 300 other people in the house of representatives like that, just try to see them get 10% in Iowa and 8% in NH. Chris Dodd was a fucking senator. Did you see what he got? 100 votes. In the entire primary.

LOL

Those threads... were meant for comedy. You knew that, right? The grandiose, delusional expectations put on such a longshot candidate... weren't serious.
He has less sense of humor than anybody on the board. He really thinks that people actually thought he would win based on thread count.

And yes, BAC, they were meant to be humorous.

Now for the 300 other people in the house of representatives like that, just try to see them get 10% in Iowa and 8% in NH. Chris Dodd was a fucking senator. Did you see what he got? 100 votes. In the entire primary.

Perhaps Dodd should have courted the loony fringe, white seperatists, and the politically undead.

Ron Paul is so Ron Paul that instead of shaving he just makes his hair grow on Chuck Norris' face. And you thought that was Chuck's beard!

Back