Paul Volker endorses Obama.

Paul Volker – Former Fed Chairman, deficit hawk, and the man who whipped inflation and laid the framework for the great prosperity of the past 25 years has endorsed Obama. This is a very big endorsement. I was watching Kudlow last night, who was a former Volker speech writer and he was talking about this is very unusual for Volker and he wouldn’t just endorse someone unless he really believed in them. This endorsement has sealed the deal for me and of all the mainstream candidates I now must say I support Obama. I'm convinced his economic policies will be deficit reduction, low inflation and incentive based social policies.

Hmm, Barack has moved above Romney for me now.

I didn't change my mind I was undecided. Also, knowing Volker and his past very well I know he wouldn't throw out an endorsement like this lightly. I'd still prefer Paul but of the candidates that have a real chance Obama I think is best.

I would agree. His endorsement says a lot and carries weight. Far more weight than the likes of Kennedy or any other politician. Because Volker worked for Dems and Reps alike and is respected by both for his actions as Fed Chair.

Back