Paul's numbers fell

10% in polls to 8% in the election?

Yep. Another fifth place win. He was ahead of Guliani for a second but now Guliani has a good 1000 votes on him. Paul isn't going to get it this good again. He may as well drop out, he's not even going to get another delegate.

10% in polls to 8% in the election?

Yep. Another fifth place win. He was ahead of Guliani for a second but now Guliani has a good 1000 votes on him. Paul isn't going to get it this good again. He may as well drop out, he's not even going to get another delegate.

More proof that people are stupid.

And what about you two retards who claimed he would do exponentially worse?

I said he would get about 10% .. which he didn't get .. BUT, the bigger question is what about you and the rest of the bozos who declared that he would do much better?

What happened to the "land-line" abyss?

Where's all the internet "voters" who couldn't wait to run and vote for Paul?

How is it that the scientific polls turned out to be correct?

What happened to all those straw poll wins and MySpace hits?

NOW your claim to fame is that he did better than some said he would .. but far less than Ronbot expectations?

He'll soon be off to Buttfuck with a stash of idiot money and dispensing it into republican coffers trying to buy his way back into the mob.

Incredible

I said he would get about 10% .. which he didn't get .. BUT, the bigger question is what about you and the rest of the bozos who declared that he would do much better?

NOW your claim to fame is that he did better than some said he would .. but far less than Ronbot expectations?

He'll soon be off to Buttfuck with a stash of idiot money and dispensing it into republican coffers trying to buy his way back into the mob.

Incredible

:p

I never claimed he would do any better. So far he is higher than I thought he would be, not as high as I hoped. I thought it possible he'd score in the 10% range consistently. And so far, guess what?

Incredible

That's incorrect.

I never claimed he would do any better. So far he is higher than I thought he would be, not as high as I hoped. I thought it possible he'd score in the 10% range consistently. And so far, guess what?

I thought NH would be the state that he would do better than 10% given the high rate of Independents in the state.

All I know is that Edwards is toast as well. Knowing that class warfare hack and hypocrit won't be a Presidential candidate is encouraging.

I thought NH would be the state that he would do better than 10% given the high rate of Independents in the state.

All I know is that Edwards is toast as well. Knowing that class warfare hack and hypocrit won't be a Presidential candidate is encouraging.

After Iowa, I hoped, even thought, he would do better in NH. But they are apparently a lot stupider than I gave them credit for.

Anyway, this is still a lot better than I would have guessed months ago when I said he would get more votes than his poll numbers were showing. And guess what, he has.

BACkpedal pretends he has not been incredibly wrong on Paul, but anybody that has not been drinking like a fish the last two months and Beefy too, know he is full of crap.

Oh .. so now you knew that he would sputter out as a miserable failure all along. And I suppose you knew the scientific polls were correct, all the straw polls were bullshit, the rEVOLution was more bullshit, and that there would be no rush of voters coming to support him in spite of the MySpace/Facebook hits and blimps.

That's interesting.

After Iowa, I hoped, even thought, he would do better in NH. But they are apparently a lot stupider than I gave them credit for.

Anyway, this is still a lot better than I would have guessed months ago when I said he would get more votes than his poll numbers were showing. And guess what, he has.

BACkpedal pretends he has not been incredibly wrong on Paul, but anybody that has not been drinking like a fish the last two months and Beefy too, know he is full of crap.

I don't know if they were dumber. I think between Obama, McCain and Paul the Independents were just to divided.

That's strange because I've always said he was a failure and all the straw polls and the rest of the crap that people like you have been saying was nothing more than a delusional drug-induced fantasy.

NOW you, after creating about a 1000 threads proclaiming his rise to fame and how much he was loved ... NOW backpeddle as fast as you can proclaiming that you knew he was a failure.

What a liar as well as a political dummy you are.

Ok but if things stay as they are more people vote for the dem in NH in November than the repub. Look at how many more people voted for dems than for repubs. While I was wrong about the final outcome I don't think that THIS vote ends the race anymore than Iowa did. All this proves is that the Democratic race is going to be as long and drawn out as the Republican race. And if you are right that the winners were chosen by the parties from the beginning more or less than this is an all NY election. I don't know that you can make that leap just yet.

Why you gotta call me out?

But indeed, hovering around 10% is far better than the Paulophobes have been proclaiming. I still see him dragging other candidates a bit in his direction in the future. Huckabee has imitated him in some areas, and hopefully others will as well.

Ok but if things stay as they are more people vote for the dem in NH in November than the repub. Look at how many more people voted for dems than for repubs. While I was wrong about the final outcome I don't think that THIS vote ends the race anymore than Iowa did. All this proves is that the Democratic race is going to be as long and drawn out as the Republican race. And if you are right that the winners were chosen by the parties from the beginning more or less than this is an all NY election. I don't know that you can make that leap just yet.

I think November in NH will depend largely on who the two nominees are.

If it is Obama and McCain, NH will likely see the Independents go the way they did today. If it is Hillary and McCain... McCain pulls the Independents his way in larger numbers and the Rep base comes out in full force.

Why you gotta call me out?

But indeed, hovering around 10% is far better than the Paulophobes have been proclaiming. I still see him dragging other candidates a bit in his direction in the future. Huckabee has imitated him in some areas, and hopefully others will as well.

Not true.

I said look to the scientific polls and he has not beat the margin of error yet.

No matter how one spins his failures .. they equate to failures and that entire mypoic dream is fizzling into dust real fast ..... JUST AS I SAID IT WOULD.

Back