Pennsylvania Poses Problems for ‘Scranton Joe’

Earl

Pennsylvania poses problems for ‘Scranton Joe’​

Pennsylvania poses problems for ‘Scranton Joe’

President Biden goes by “Scranton Joe,” he references Pennsylvania often in speeches and his campaigns have spent millions of dollars there in political ads. In 2020, the president set up his campaign headquarters in Philadelphia — before the COVID-19 pandemic — and he visited the state more than any other battleground that cycle.

It was also the state that catapulted him to the White House, after he won the state and clinched the electoral college. But now, some Democrats say it’s a state that could cause Biden’s blue wall to rupture.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-scranton-joe/

There is going to be a shortage of antidepressants, boxed wine, and cats when Trump wins.

They point to a pair of recent polls that show former President Trump with a narrow lead — in what amounts to a near tie.

But what’s concerning to them isn’t the top-line numbers, but the erosion happening within the Democratic base.

A New York Times/Siena College/Philadelphia Inquirer poll out earlier this month showed Biden’s support among young voters in the state has slipped since 2020 from 62 percent to 47 percent. And his backing from Black and Hispanic voters has also waned from 71 percent to 57 percent.

The Times/Siena/Inquirer survey also showed Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.) — who is running for reelection against Republican Dave McCormick — outrunning Biden by as many as 10 points.

They point to a pair of recent polls that show former President Trump with a narrow lead — in what amounts to a near tie.

But what’s concerning to them isn’t the top-line numbers, but the erosion happening within the Democratic base.

A New York Times/Siena College/Philadelphia Inquirer poll out earlier this month showed Biden’s support among young voters in the state has slipped since 2020 from 62 percent to 47 percent. And his backing from Black and Hispanic voters has also waned from 71 percent to 57 percent.

The Times/Siena/Inquirer survey also showed Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.) — who is running for reelection against Republican Dave McCormick — outrunning Biden by as many as 10 points.
Why in the world is he going to PA again? Is that the only safe place left?
Almost Dead Never Was Any Good Joe will not be the Regimes candidate.
I think you may be correct...that's why there's such panic in that party right now...
They simply are at a loss as to what to do...

Why in the world is he going to PA again? Is that the only safe place left?

I think you may be correct...that's why there's such panic in that party right now...
They simply are at a loss as to what to do...
All because they picked an incompetent diversity hire as VP.

Pennsylvania poses problems for ‘Scranton Joe’​

Trump poses problems for all 50 states of the United States...and for damn near every other country of the world.

That seems to me to be a much LARGER problem than that Pennsylvania poses problems for Joe Biden.

Trump poses problems for all 50 states of the United States...and for damn near every other country of the world.

That seems to me to be a much LARGER problem than that Pennsylvania poses problems for Joe Biden.
I guess we'll see in November...but right now, Joe and Kamala are in trouble...
There isn't a single reason to vote for them...not even "Trump is worse"...
No one is worse...

I guess we'll see in November...but right now, Joe and Kamala are in trouble...

Then the entire world is in trouble.

There isn't a single reason to vote for them...not even "Trump is worse"...

There are many reaons to vote for them...but the top one is that TRUMP IS MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH WORSE.

The fate of our Repblic and, perhaps, of the world depend on people not voting for the classless, boorish, evil Trump.

No one is worse...
Oh, among the many things you have gotten wrong, TOP, is that no one is worse. Trump, for instance is much, much, much, much worse.

Then the entire world is in trouble.

There are many reaons to vote for them...but the top one is that TRUMP IS MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH WORSE.

The fate of our Repblic and, perhaps, of the world depend on people not voting for the classless, boorish, evil Trump.

Oh, among the many things you have gotten wrong, TOP, is that no one is worse. Trump, for instance is much, much, much, much worse.
The entire world Is in trouble...No one is in charge right now...no one has been since day one of their administration...it's really kind of scary... It's so bizarre it would almost be funny if it wasn't so real...

Really? Could you give us say, three examples of how Trump will pose bigger problems for the US than Biden has in office?

For example, will Trump more than double the illegal immigrant population in the US? Biden has, so Trump would have to like triple it or something to do worse.

So, just like three examples of what you mean.

Not if you have paid attention and studied the radical Left some...
i am paying attention, that's for sure...I worked and lived my lifetime in an environment that is the majority "left"....but never could I have imagined how wildly out of control it would get... I'll study harder from now on, you can be sure...

i am paying attention, that's for sure...I worked and lived my lifetime in an environment that is the majority "left"....but never could I have imagined how wildly out of control it would get... I'll study harder from now on, you can be sure...
With the Left, it's always they'll try something that patently won't work but feel / believe it will. When it disastrously fails, instead of recognizing that failure and abandoning the idiocy they've created, they expand on it.

It's like those on the radical Left that claim Communism will work it just hasn't been tried to the extent necessary to work.

Another “red tsunami” or what?

Back