Pennsylvania Poses Problems for ‘Scranton Joe’

I guess we'll see in November...but right now, Joe and Kamala are in trouble...
There isn't a single reason to vote for them...not even "Trump is worse"...
No one is worse...
I have to imagine that you are joke posting. I find it difficult to think anyone is that self-delusion;l.

The entire world Is in trouble...No one is in charge right now...no one has been since day one of their administration...it's really kind of scary... It's so bizarre it would almost be funny if it wasn't so real...
Be as bizzare as you want, TOP. It actually doesn't look that bad to someone helping Trump.

Really? Could you give us say, three examples of how Trump will pose bigger problems for the US than Biden has in office?

For example, will Trump more than double the illegal immigrant population in the US? Biden has, so Trump would have to like triple it or something to do worse.

So, just like three examples of what you mean.
If you cannot see the huge danger Trump presents to America...no example will help.

Trump is an existential menace to our Republic.

Really? Could you give us say, three examples of how Trump will pose bigger problems for the US than Biden has in office?

For example, will Trump more than double the illegal immigrant population in the US? Biden has, so Trump would have to like triple it or something to do worse.

So, just like three examples of what you mean.
That easy: blow a progressing economy, stir distrust among America’s traditional democratic allies, elevate global autocrats, flush our only Arab allies in the Middle East, personally profit off of American taxpayers, diss veterans and those that lost their lives fighting for our freedom, end America’s standard peaceful transfer of power, lie continuously and endlessly to the American people, and royally blow the one real crisis he faced while he was President

If you cannot see the huge danger Trump presents to America...no example will help.

Trump is an existential menace to our Republic.
If you can't easily present several examples of Trump's threat, being the "huge danger," you claim, then it's certain that your claim is puerile bullshit.

If a meteor half the size of the moon was headed to Earth, that would constitute an "existential menace," and could be pointed to as an example of one. You can't even give me a single example of how that applies to Trump.

That easy: blow a progressing economy,

We've had over 20% inflation total with Biden in less than four years. Housing prices are beyond the reach of most Americans. Gas prices have nearly doubled, food costs are up 30+%. People can't even afford Micky D's anymore.

stir distrust among America’s traditional democratic allies,

Like kicking Israel to the curb like Biden's done? Maybe ignoring the Philippines and what China is doing to them? How about Taiwan? In fact, world opinion of Biden has plummeted since he first took office.

elevate global autocrats,

Like Zelensky?

flush our only Arab allies in the Middle East,

Yea, Biden is trying to make nice with Iran and the Palestinians while he does nothing for countries there that half like the US.

personally profit off of American taxpayers,

Biden is proposing taxing the snot out of unrealized gains for Americans. That means you could potentially owe taxes on your home having increased in value over the years as that would be an "unrealized capital gain."

diss veterans and those that lost their lives fighting for our freedom,

2021.09.03-05.22-thepoliticalinsider-613259d845e2f.jpg

end America’s standard peaceful transfer of power,

This is just radical Leftist bullshit.
lie continuously and endlessly to the American people,

Yep, Joke Bribem does that...

And those are Biden friendly sites!
and royally blow the one real crisis he faced while he was President

Biden creates crises, not solves them. From inflation to the border to international relations Biden has screwed the pooch on every one of them.

Wife and I just went to the grocery store this morning. Didnt even buy all that much. 337.00 bucks. Mind you,....we buy no snacks or junk food, we dont eat that stuff . Very little prepackaged junk,...almost none. Meats, fresh veggies and fruit, frozen veggies,...no canned ect ect. 337 bucks. The left can PRETEND all they want to that things arent this way,...but we all know it is. By lying all you are doing is pissing undecideds off. Keep lying,.....you are handing us the keys on a silver platter. :)

Wife and I just went to the grocery store this morning. Didnt even buy all that much. 337.00 bucks. Mind you,....we buy no snacks or junk food, we dont eat that stuff . Very little prepackaged junk,...almost none. Meats, fresh veggies and fruit, frozen veggies,...no canned ect ect. 337 bucks. The left can PRETEND all they want to that things arent this way,...but we all know it is. By lying all you are doing is pissing undecideds off. Keep lying,.....you are handing us the keys on a silver platter. :)
Yea, it's fucking ridiculous at the grocery store today. We usually do a 'big' shop for the month on the first Wednesday because Fry's (Kroger) offers a 10% flat senior discount. The bill for that still comes to $600 to $750. That's a fucking car payment or house payment. It's 50% of what people pay for cheap rent now.
I see a lot of people in line checking out where they're scrimping on everything to get by. You can tell from what's in their cart. Biden has absolutely ass fucked over half of America-- the poorer half--with his proliferate spending on greentard bullshit and Leftist nonsense. He's turning the US into California, easily one of the most, if not the most, fucked up states in the nation when it comes to government.

Yea, it's fucking ridiculous at the grocery store today. We usually do a 'big' shop for the month on the first Wednesday because Fry's (Kroger) offers a 10% flat senior discount. The bill for that still comes to $600 to $750. That's a fucking car payment or house payment. It's 50% of what people pay for cheap rent now.
I see a lot of people in line checking out where they're scrimping on everything to get by. You can tell from what's in their cart. Biden has absolutely ass fucked over half of America-- the poorer half--with his proliferate spending on greentard bullshit and Leftist nonsense. He's turning the US into California, easily one of the most, if not the most, fucked up states in the nation when it comes to government.
100% correct. I know what we spend here. I cant even imagine what it is like for those who dont make much money. Must be hell. Plus it forces you to eat a bunch of unhealthy crap to make the food dollars stretch like pasta dishes and such. They may well fill you up, and taste good,...but they are killing you a little bit every day. Not a good situation at all,....JOE is responsible 100%.

Massive cheating by the rotten Democrats last time.

The Republicans are better prepared this time, Anchovies.

Poor Anchovies.
Ironic, anytime a Republican, especially a MAGA Republican, loses, it is cause the Democrats cheated, what a coincidence

Imagine shit that is going to fly if their Messiah falls in November, it’s going to make 1/6 look like a Disney tea cup luncheon, either way, win or lose, the county is f*cked

We've had over 20% inflation total with Biden in less than four years. Housing prices are beyond the reach of most Americans. Gas prices have nearly doubled, food costs are up 30+%. People can't even afford Micky D's anymore.

Like kicking Israel to the curb like Biden's done? Maybe ignoring the Philippines and what China is doing to them? How about Taiwan? In fact, world opinion of Biden has plummeted since he first took office.

Like Zelensky?

Yea, Biden is trying to make nice with Iran and the Palestinians while he does nothing for countries there that half like the US.

Biden is proposing taxing the snot out of unrealized gains for Americans. That means you could potentially owe taxes on your home having increased in value over the years as that would be an "unrealized capital gain."

2021.09.03-05.22-thepoliticalinsider-613259d845e2f.jpg

This is just radical Leftist bullshit.

Yep, Joke Bribem does that...

And those are Biden friendly sites!

Biden creates crises, not solves them. From inflation to the border to international relations Biden has screwed the pooch on every one of them.
Wrong

Ain’t Biden who waited none months to pass a militant aid bill for the Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan

Wrong again, and Biden has flushed any ME Arab allies

Really wrong

Biden did not wear a mask at Arlington today, you remember Arlington, I think Trump made it once or twice, the wind was too much other times

And appropriately, wrong again at the end

Ironic, anytime a Republican, especially a MAGA Republican, loses, it is cause the Democrats cheated, what a coincidence

Imagine shit that is going to fly if their Messiah falls in November, it’s going to make 1/6 look like a Disney tea cup luncheon, either way, win or lose, the county is f*cked
But WHAT KIND of an American are you? :oops: ;) :cool:

If you can't easily present several examples of Trump's threat, being the "huge danger," you claim, then it's certain that your claim is puerile bullshit.

If you need an example of why Trump is an existential threat to our nation, considering all the attention that has been devoted to that issue...you are the pile of bullshit.

If a meteor half the size of the moon was headed to Earth, that would constitute an "existential menace," and could be pointed to as an example of one. You can't even give me a single example of how that applies to Trump.
I can give dozens, but I will not. Because you fucking Trump asskissers get off on demanding that kind of thing.

I say: Go fuck yourselves. YOU go fuck yourself.

Trump is shit...and his supporters are also.

Back