Pennsylvania presidential election results could again take days to count..WHY???!!!

you CAN'T link to something that has NOT been 100% positively proven ,or dis proven, same as you can't, all you can do is link to the FBI report and tell us they said it was , again there were 8 casings found but so far NOT 8 bullets.
and until they fine ALL of those 8 bullets and test them for Trumps DNA it can not be said they are 100% sure.
as I said I haven't said it wasn't a bullet it MIGHT have been , there will always be a slight bit of uncertainty as small as it is that it was a bullet.
as I have said they can NOT be 100% sure it was UNTIL they find a bullet with Trumps DNA on it
Have a nice day
STOP SPAMMING!

Trump demanded the absentee vote count not start until the polls closed so as not to suggest beforehand a Democrat wave. This after he encouraged Republicans to boycott absentee voting. You know that, so cut the crap.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD ON TRUMP!

I am not sure so I will ask didn't the Republican legislature of PA. set this all up years ago?
Have a nice day
What the Republican legislature did pre Covid was to expand mail in voting. Because it makes sense.
You'll never hear that on Fox, though

What the Republican legislature did pre Covid was to expand mail in voting. Because it makes sense.
You'll never hear that on Fox, though
I was just wondering if anybody knew for sure if it was the Republican legislature that passed the law that says they can't start counting ballots until the polls are closed.
I see after COVID they changed that.
Have a nice day

I was just wondering if anybody knew for sure if it was the Republican legislature that passed the law that says they can't start counting ballots until the polls are closed.
I see after COVID they changed that.
Have a nice day
That might be in place for years. Not sure if that was new, but mail voting expansion certainly was.

Translation = if Trump loses the election was rigged and Democrats cheated

OBVIOUSLY. How else could the demented old fuck with the combover possibly lose?????

Makes one wonder why the cult even recognizes an election,

Elections are definitely "sub optimal" which is probably why Trump is promising his voters that if they vote for him just this once they won't have to vote ever again.

in there reality, Trump already won, so it is over before it began

You know, if they DIDN'T believe that it would be pretty messed up. I mean GOD'S CHOSEN USED BIBLE SALESMAN cannot NOT win, right?

That might be in place for years. Not sure if that was new, but mail voting expansion certainly was.
that may be why I can't find a lot on it, I think it has been in effect for a lot of years, but I am not sure.
Thanks and have a nice evening

OBVIOUSLY. How else could the demented old fuck with the combover possibly lose?????

Elections are definitely "sub optimal" which is probably why Trump is promising his voters that if they vote for him just this once they won't have to vote ever again.

You know, if they DIDN'T believe that it would be pretty messed up. I mean GOD'S CHOSEN USED BIBLE SALESMAN cannot NOT win, right?
YOU CAN'T INSULT YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS, SYBIL!

Back