Pentagon Breaks Promise to Marines

ahz

the pentagon or bushco?

i wonder how long after this mess it will take to restore our military

the marines - first to go last to know/the few the proud the chumps

and still our best large fighting force

my brother was a marine - stephen hopwood died january 15 1967

I seem to recall making a thread last Veteran's Day thanking the vets for their service, and the previous Memorial Day in honor of those who made the supreme sacrifice for their country.

Do you know that someone had the gall to argue with me? Someone even cursed some of the fallen soldiers. Luckily it didn't happen this passed Memorial Day.

Our military deserves better than they get. And they deserve our thanks for their willingness to serve.

Only the good soldiers deserve thanks.

Good soldiers- Non child-molesters, innocent civilian murder/rapists, pregnant woman killers, women and or child abusers, armed robbers etc.

I think it is truley disrespectful to put those disgraces in the same league as the heros that maintain the honor of the uniform and country.

Not all soldiers deserve our respect.

Only the good soldiers deserve thanks.

Good soldiers- Non child-molesters, innocent civilian murder/rapists, pregnant woman killers, women and or child abusers, armed robbers etc.

I think it is truley disrespectful to put those disgraces in the same league as the heros that maintain the honor of the uniform and country.

Not all soldiers deserve our respect.

I think the service and sacrifice deserves thanks and respect. Criminal behavior deserves to be punished.

I seem to recall making a thread last Veteran's Day thanking the vets for their service, and the previous Memorial Day in honor of those who made the supreme sacrifice for their country.

Do you know that someone had the gall to argue with me? Someone even cursed some of the fallen soldiers. Luckily it didn't happen this passed Memorial Day.

Our military deserves better than they get. And they deserve our thanks for their willingness to serve.

sol

like the police, what would we do without without our military - it is the foolish politicians that seem bent on wasting their valuable service

ps there are over 1000 firefighters working the gap fire - like the police and military, i do not want to find out what we would do without them and the paramedics

sol

like the police, what would we do without without our military - it is the foolish politicians that seem bent on wasting their valuable service

ps there are over 1000 firefighters working the gap fire - like the police and military, i do not want to find out what we would do without them and the paramedics

I don't want to find out either.

Back