People die while we wait! Tomorrow is too late!

You guys are evil and rotten to the core. WTF is wrong with you?

How dare you insult froggie like that, bitch. Meme is a disgusting subhuman and deserves to be treated like less than a dirty dishrag.

213lnkk.gif

Sure you did. You were meme-me, her troll. You and Darla treated her like a dirty dishrag. You are evil and rotten to the core and it will come back to you.

Please. Read meme's posts about any liberals from this board on up to the White House. She treats us all like dirty dishrags and if that's how she chooses to comment, she's also chosen the consequences.

Please. Read meme's posts about any liberals from this board on up to the White House. She treats us all like dirty dishrags and if that's how she chooses to comment, she's also chosen the consequences.

LOL...there's only a select few I treat like dirty dishrags, and they belong in a group of haters who treat me the same...now do you need a wambulance?

Last edited:
I know! It's like Fish said (I think it was Fish), she's quickly becoming the board's best poster. :D

and you're quickly becoming one of the boards best haters along with your other buddies..
but that seems to be what blows all your alls skirts up, judging others and putting them down..sad really when it seems to be something you all enjoy so much..

Last edited:
You guys are evil and rotten to the core. WTF is wrong with you?

How dare you insult froggie like that, bitch. Meme is a disgusting subhuman and deserves to be treated like less than a dirty dishrag.
Many thanks, amigo! She has no teeth! I have seen far worse from her, I have grown a second skin!

Another three pointer!

and you're quickly becoming one of the boards best haters along with your other buddies..
but that seems to be what blows all your alls skirts up, judging others and putting them down..sad really when it seems to be something you all enjoy so much..

See, she never disappoints! Right on cue, funny, tutu, too!

See, she never disappoints! Right on cue, funny, tutu, too!

and here you are...if you think I'm going to sit here while you all talk about me as if I'm not a person, you are sadly mistaken..

now you can go and celebrate your success..

and here you are...if you think I'm going to sit here while you all talk about me as if I'm not a person, you are sadly mistaken..

now you can go and celebrate your success..
ahahahaha, no you may dance in my presence if you so desire.

Back