Persecution of Christians OK; Dealing with Muslim Extremists is Not

Few things piss me off more than Christians and their fucking victim complexes.

You aren't oppressed. Get over it.

The video was about Nidal Hasan, the Army's negligence at not dealing with him as a Islamic Extremist, and his subsequent attack, the worst on Americans since 9-11.

The video was about Nidal Hasan, the Army's negligence at not dealing with him as a Islamic Extremist, and his subsequent attack, the worst on Americans since 9-11.

So? The title of the thread is enough to make me puke a little.

And, by the by, I don't click on links to download items of unknown origin.

No one is arguing that someone dropped the ball concerning Hasan.

It is the claims of persecution of christians that is a joke.

So? The title of the thread is enough to make me puke a little.

And, by the by, I don't click on links to download items of unknown origin.
Be a man Nigel and puke a lot this time.

The origin is the Cristian Broadcasting Network. http://www.cbn.com/ I'd be careful though, because if you click on it they might sneak up on you and throw a Bible at you and stuff.

In order for your thread title to not be a joke, show us some evidence of the persecution of christians.

Boykin's religious activities were first documented in detail by William N. Arkin, a former military intelligence analyst who writes on defense issues for The Times Opinion section.

Audio and videotapes of Boykin's appearances before religious groups over the last two years were obtained exclusively by NBC News, which reported on them Wednesday night on the "Nightly News with Tom Brokaw."

Arkin writes in an article on the op-ed page of today's Times that Boykin's appointment "is a frightening blunder at a time that there is widespread acknowledgment that America's position in the Islamic world has never been worse."

Yet Boykin's explicitly Christian-evangelical language in public forums may become an issue now that he holds a high-level policy position in the Pentagon.
[linked previously]

[linked previously]

The man, as a high ranking official in the military, claimed the war was a religious one. He claimed we would win because his god is real and their is an idol. He was fired because of his evangelical rhetoric and his exclusionary actions.

That is not persecution of christians. That is simply not allowing a high ranking official to claim one religion will win and the rest are bogus. It is about one high ranking official claiming to be part of God's army.

In other words, he was persecuted for his religious beliefs while the terrorist was not. Thanks.

No, he was fired for ignoring his instructions on how to lead in a religiously diverse military and for not shutting his mouth when he was told to do so.

Back