Persecution of Christians OK; Dealing with Muslim Extremists is Not

The comments that you posted about occurred in 2003. He was promoted in 2004. He retired in 2007.

I received his commission as a 2nd Lt in 1971. So the man served 36 years. Doesn't sound like he was retired early, does it?

Was he forced to retire? I haven't seen that anywhere except in the video.

He wasn't on he persecutors' radar until he was promoted.

And at that level, he has certain responsibilities to his superiors and to those under his command.

Was he forced to retire? 36 years is a fairly long military career.

He says he was, and for a patriot like that I'll take his word over some desk jokey who 'asked him to retire'.

So? The title of the thread is enough to make me puke a little.

And, by the by, I don't click on links to download items of unknown origin.

So puke a lot then and get the frick outta here. Your incessant need to be the voice of unreason and discontent is getting boring, Nigel.

Your avatar is so apt. It's kind of drab shades of grey, dirty white, and puke green.

Christians ARE persecuted throughout much of the world...do you seriously deny this???

Throughout much of the world? That part I know.

In the US, it is a different story.

Much of the world is not nearly as tolerant as we are.

Throughout much of the world? That part I know.

In the US, it is a different story.

Much of the world is not nearly as tolerant as we are.

You are the one that said there is no Christian persecution...you did not clarify. The intolerance of Christians is practiced in the US whereas it appears a bending over backwards for Muslims is practiced by the brain dead in this country.

Last edited:
You are the one that said there is no Christian persecution...you did not clarify. The intolerance of Christians is practiced in the US whereas it appears a bending over backwards for Muslims is practiced by the brain dead in this country.

Next time I will add an annotation of the hemisphere and nation I am discussing.

I have also railed against any special priviledges for anyone. But some of the same people who cry about christian persecution are quick to persecute others.

Next time I will add an annotation of the hemisphere and nation I am discussing.

I have also railed against any special priviledges for anyone. But some of the same people who cry about christian persecution are quick to persecute others.

Actually just an easy clarification could have sufficed.

Show such persecution???

Actually just an easy clarification could have sufficed.

Show such persecution???

You mean like posting "In order for your thread title to not be a joke, show us some evidence of the persecution of christians."?

Few things piss me off more than Christians and their fucking victim complexes.

You aren't oppressed. Get over it.

you're a moron....christians are in fact persecuted, not in every nation, but they are persecuted in some nations....but i know you hate white people, especially white christians

It's so pathetic to hear cries of victimhood from the Christian majority. This is basically a Christian country; pretty much everything is tailored toward Christians. On this board, nary a day goes by when some rightie doesn't boast that the laws of the land came from Christianity, and that we are a Christian nation.

What "bending over backwards" do we do for Muslims, anyway? Letting them build something when they actually have the permits to do so? Gasp!

Do you have any clue what it's been like to be a Muslim in America since 9/11? I'm guessing no. But I'm also guessing that most Muslims probably don't feel like America is bending over backwards for them since then.

you're a moron....christians are in fact persecuted, not in every nation, but they are persecuted in some nations....but i know you hate white people, especially white christians

Pretty sure he's talking about Christian Americans there, Yurt.

It's so pathetic to hear cries of victimhood from the Christian majority. This is basically a Christian country; pretty much everything is tailored toward Christians. On this board, nary a day goes by when some rightie doesn't boast that the laws of the land came from Christianity, and that we are a Christian nation.

What "bending over backwards" do we do for Muslims, anyway? Letting them build something when they actually have the permits to do so? Gasp!

Do you have any clue what it's been like to be a Muslim in America since 9/11? I'm guessing no. But I'm also guessing that most Muslims probably don't feel like America is bending over backwards for them since then.

The most infamous at this time are the mosque and the incident with Hasan.

No cries of victimhood...

Now show where Christians have been persecuting Muslims in the US.

Back