Personal Information War, Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had you followed the plot, you'd know that he has been surreptitiously appearing in Celebrity Big Brother as Poster 9 after his stint on The Archers, where he was cunningly disguised as the voice of Poster 8. It can now be revealed.

Last time I heard Leslie Grantham aka Dirty Den was caught wanking on a webcam in his dressing room.

http://www.people.co.uk/tm_objectid...8&headline=den-s-net-sex-shame-name_page.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/3682351.stm

you are truly a dickhead. as if you are innocent and as if christie is innocent of the same thing US got banned for. i'm sure you will follow them to other boards like you did here. though i doubt you will find lax moderation as you do here.

Yurt should know, having been banned at several other sites.

:lol:​

you are truly a dickhead. as if you are innocent and as if christie is innocent of the same thing US got banned for. i'm sure you will follow them to other boards like you did here. though i doubt you will find lax moderation as you do here.

Can you dredge up from your memory or the site history ANY post in which USLoyal to the end participated in ANY political debate without personal insult.
Go on, Yurt.
Or would we be right to accuse you of being all mouth and trousers?
(Ask someone)

Can you dredge up from your memory or the site history ANY post in which USLoyal to the end participated in ANY political debate without personal insult.
Go on, Yurt.
(Ask someone)

she has plenty and it is really ironic of you to be concerned about such.

she has plenty and it is really ironic of you to be concerned about such.

Do share, dear boy. Do share.
BTW find someone with a dictionary (libraries usually have them, and look up ironic.)

Do share, dear boy. Do share.
BTW find someone with a dictionary (libraries usually have them, and look up ironic.)

i already know what it means, you obviously do not because for you to whine about her insulting posts is truly ironic. you've already insulted me more than once today, but yet you feel that is some indication one should be banned. like i said, ironic. and you can find them as easily as i can. i doubt you will, because your statement is completely false and you are fully aware that it is false.

i already know what it means, you obviously do not because for you to whine about her insulting posts is truly ironic. you've already insulted me more than once today, but yet you feel that is some indication one should be banned. like i said, ironic. and you can find them as easily as i can. i doubt you will, because your statement is completely false and you are fully aware that it is false.

That's one helluva fail you have there, Yurt.
And let me remind you that today has only just started. It is 6.47 am. Just because you are too bone idle to catch up with the part of the world that keeps you alive ain't my fault.
Now I think my breakfast is on the table so, if you'll excuse me...

That's one helluva fail you have there, Yurt.
And let me remind you that today has only just started. It is 6.47 am. Just because you are too bone idle to catch up with the part of the world that keeps you alive ain't my fault.
Now I think my breakfast is on the table so, if you'll excuse me...

how is pointing out your lie and your hypocrisy a fail? oh i get it, you're projecting again.

whether or not usaloyal posted insults to people is mostly irrelevant anyway, as that isn't why she was banned.

She was banned, more specifically, for repeatedly (emphasis on repeatedly, cant stress that enough) posting personal information and didn't give two shits about pretty much one of the only easy to follow rules here. I can't even tell you guys how many times we told her to stop. The straw that broke the camels back was related to posting stuff about someones name, personal real life facts, facebook stalking them, posting the names of family members - names of family members that have nothing to do with this site, watching videos of said family members, talking about it here, etc.

It's important to emphasize, that although there was a single culmination leading to usaloyals ban, she had an extensive history of breaking the personal information rule and did so shamelessly over and over again.

She was by far the worst offender in this whole debacle.

Regarding christie, the person who she posted information of knew about the post the wholllllle time and never reported it. It essentially didn't bother the person at all to have this information posted on here. If one is fully aware of a post that contains bits of their personal information, and they don't report it, it's pretty silly to perma ban someone for posting something that you apparently didn't mind having on this site. It would be like banning someone for saying captain billys name is bill. For some people, posting their name isn't ok. For some, they don't mind.

Usaloyal was well aware of what was and wasn't ok to post, due to her extensive history with this particular person.

And then you add that on top of the fact that again, (and more importantly) that our dealing with this personal information war has escalated more recently. It's not something we deal with a lot because 99% of the people on here aren't middle aged psychopaths that have an obsessive history with people that don't even post here anymore. But the more and more it happened the more we were getting involved in how we dealt with the issue.

I still don't like deleting and editing posts. But that's just my personal philosophy, and if I can find a reason for something to stay as is, I will find it. This creates a lot of hesitancy on our part (especially a year ago) to do anything other than editing/deleting of posts.

We don't ban lightly and we certainly don't perma ban lightly. Again, 2 people in 5 years is a pretty big testament to that. And it's not something I should really even have to state as it's rather self evident.

To be perma banned, you need to have a lot of negative qualities. In addition to constant severe rule breaking, you need to demonstrate an unwillingness to change. You need to be incapable of improving your presence here, or having a modicum of respect for one of our only rules. In essence, you need to be a lost cause.

Usaloyal was a lost cause.
Maineman was a lost cause.

Neither over protracted periods ever showed signs of letting up on their awful and unwelcome behavior here.

Last edited:
In conclusion, christie was in no way as culpable as usaloyal.

Christie made her post a year ago when us mods were more lax in how we handled things
(note: usaloyal also made many personal posts at this time as well, and SHE TOO got a pass in not getting banned in this timeframe)

vs.

Usaloyal did it much more recently on top of mountains of warnings, private messages, edits, deletes and a year+ of us dealing with this personal war infighting.

also I did not mean to call certain members out but seeing as everyone else on here aparently already knows who was banned and when and for what I decided to just be out with it as using person1 and person2 over and over again was annoying and confusing.

Go on, Yurt.
(Ask someone)

That should keep him busy.

whether or not usaloyal posted insults to people is mostly irrelevant anyway, as that isn't why she was banned.

She was banned, more specifically, for repeatedly (emphasis on repeatedly, cant stress that enough) posting personal information and didn't give two shits about pretty much one of the only easy to follow rules here. I can't even tell you guys how many times we told her to stop. The straw that broke the camels back was related to posting stuff about someones name, personal real life facts, facebook stalking them, posting the names of family members - names of family members that have nothing to do with this site, watching videos of said family members, talking about it here, etc.

It's important to emphasize, that although there was a single culmination leading to usaloyals ban, she had an extensive history of breaking the personal information rule and did so shamelessly over and over again.

She was by far the worst offender in this whole debacle.

Regarding christie, the person who she posted information of knew about the post the wholllllle time and never reported it. It essentially didn't bother the person at all to have this information posted on here. If one is fully aware of a post that contains bits of their personal information, and they don't report it, it's pretty silly to perma ban someone for posting something that you apparently didn't mind having on this site. It would be like banning someone for saying captain billys name is bill. For some people, posting their name isn't ok. For some, they don't mind.

Usaloyal was well aware of what was and wasn't ok to post, due to her extensive history with this particular person.

And then you add that on top of the fact that again, (and more importantly) that our dealing with this personal information war has escalated more recently. It's not something we deal with a lot because 99% of the people on here aren't middle aged psychopaths that have an obsessive history with people that don't even post here anymore. But the more and more it happened the more we were getting involved in how we dealt with the issue.

I still don't like deleting and editing posts. But that's just my personal philosophy, and if I can find a reason for something to stay as is, I will find it. This creates a lot of hesitancy on our part (especially a year ago) to do anything other than editing/deleting of posts.

We don't ban lightly and we certainly don't perma ban lightly. Again, 2 people in 5 years is a pretty big testament to that. And it's not something I should really even have to state as it's rather self evident.

To be perma banned, you need to have a lot of negative qualities. In addition to constant severe rule breaking, you need to demonstrate an unwillingness to change. You need to be incapable of improving your presence here, or having a modicum of respect for one of our only rules. In essence, you need to be a lost cause.

Usaloyal was a lost cause.
Maineman was a lost cause.

Neither over protracted periods ever showed signs of letting up on their awful and unwelcome behavior here.

Yet Yurt, knowing all of this still seeks to defend the odious baggage. It must be a Californian thing. :palm:

Yet Yurt, knowing all of this still seeks to defend the odious baggage. It must be a Californian thing. :palm:

i did not defend her actions that got her banned. i simply called out as untrue that she has never made a post without a personal insult.

it is telling how obsessed some still are with usloyal. the need to still bash her after a decade and a perm ban is freaking weird. get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back