PETA = Coalition of Freaks

OMFG! Wait, that deserves a "Oh My Fucking God!" instead.

Human breast milk in Ben & Jerrys?? PETA is completely off the deep end.

I'm pretty sure what they were trying to do was equate human/animals. Women wouldn't want to sit on breast pumps providing enough milk for Ben & Jerry's. They think it will make people think about the cows.

Of course, they don't comprehend the pain the cows go through if they aren't milked, they just think of the "slavery".

I'm pretty sure what they were trying to do was equate human/animals. Women wouldn't want to sit on breast pumps providing enough milk for Ben & Jerry's. They think it will make people think about the cows.

Of course, they don't comprehend the pain the cows go through if they aren't milked, they just think of the "slavery".

People give blood for money---meth women with 6 kids that we are taking care of (a result of liberialism) would love to donate. Make more babies, make more milk--buy more meth. Yea!!

Again---good to see there is a limit to liberial insanity on this board.

But why pick on Ben and Jerry's they've done nothing but bring goodness and sweetness to the world.

They truly are evil.

People give blood for money---meth women with 6 kids that we are taking care of (a result of liberialism) would love to donate. Make more babies, make more milk--buy more meth. Yea!!

Again---good to see there is a limit to liberial insanity on this board.
For the second time, I am not a liberal.

Thank you.

But why pick on Ben and Jerry's they've done nothing but bring goodness and sweetness to the world.

They truly are evil.

alright--I am tired of liberial pot shot insane phrases. Why is Ben and Jerry's ice cream company evil? Ohhh---because capatolism is evil in your mind (I bet). The system that can make ordanary people do extrodanary things is evil to you? I love every legal product Americans make.

I also love how people with no faith thow out the evil card at will.

alright--I am tired of liberial pot shot insane phrases. Why is Ben and Jerry's ice cream company evil? Ohhh---because capatolism is evel in your mind (I bet). The system that can make ordanary people do extrodanary things is evil to you? I love every legal product Americans make.
LOL. She was saying PETA was evil for attacking B&J's.

Wow. I didn't think anybody would take my post seriously.

Ben & Jerry's are a model for what big companies can do (without unions) to both grow into a very profitable company and to make sure their employees are well taken care of and seen as very valuable assets.

They have shown it is very possible to be a profitable business and still be responsible consumers.

I don't see the acro PETA in the post. I see a "evil" ice cream company in the post. The post, to me, looks like the lib is talking aobut a ice cream company. PETA was not mentioned in the post, but that would make more sense if it was.

LMAO.....

he's an amazing little toy isn't he? just when you think he can't get any stupider......

I don't see the acro PETA in the post. I see a "evil" ice cream company in the post. The post, to me, looks like the lib is talking aobut a ice cream company. PETA was not mentioned in the post, but that would make more sense if it was.

LMAO......my god you really are retarded.

I can't even take your posts seriously. One big fvkcing joke.

Ben & Jerry's are a model for what big companies can do (without unions) to both grow into a very profitable company and to make sure their employees are well taken care of and seen as very valuable assets.

They have shown it is very possible to be a profitable business and still be responsible consumers.

Well yes so long as you have an upscale market to sell to. Most people buy cheaper ice cream, Ben and Jerry's costs a lot because they run their company more progressively.

I guess I need to get me a herd of milk women....new business opportunity :clink:

WM has already applied for a milking job.

I knew the bush economy would create more jobs, but.....

Back