PEW and Democrats

I can only speak for myself. It has strengthened my support for him. I judge someone's character on how they handle various situations, particularly situations that are stressful or demanding.

Interesting...you would think that fact that he lied or at least flipped flopped about the whole thing would have the opposite effect....
First he defends Rev. Buffoon....
Then he throws him under the bus....
Typical political bullshit to save you ass .....
But then I guess a Dim hack sees things from a different perspective...

Throughout this campaign, Obama has had options to take the low road against Hillary, or respond with political expedience to any one of the fairly fabricated 'controversies' that the media has flocked to like flies to excrement.

The way he has handled himself has been unlike any other candidate I've seen in recent memory. Some people don't get that this is what he's talking about when he says "change." It's a change in tone, and in the way of doing things. A lot of people are starting to get it, but many are still coming from that place of fear which drives the kind of stories we have seen throughout this campaign.

As hopeful as you are right now, there are still 6 months to go in this campaign. Obama will still win the nomination. Despite a month of the worst coverage imaginable for him, he's still tied w/ McCain in most national polls. There is an excellent chance he will be our next President.

I hope he doesn't go back to bombing gov't buildings like he did in his heyday w/ Ayers....

Obama will lose the nomination because hes unelectable in the general election....the "super delegates" will steal it from him.....
Its gonna piss off the blacks, but they'll fall back in line with more giveaways....they've been bought and paid for in the past....

Obama will lose the nomination because hes unelectable in the general election....the "super delegates" will steal it from him.....
Its gonna piss off the blacks, but they'll fall back in line with more giveaways....they've been bought and paid for in the past....

Wow - what a hateful, racist person you are. You must be miserable.

You're wrong, too; the supers won't give it to Hillary. Hillary's in it for 2012 now.

But man, are you despicable, bravo.

Back