Phil Donahue stuffs O'Reilly

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I think this is worth showing again, what he said is just as relevant now as it was then.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctlmholr45c"]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly gets his ass kicked by Phil Donahue!![/ame]

Looks like your new President, His Majesty Obama agrees with Bill O on this one....
We're still in Iraq and will be for the months to come...in fact, the policy is the same as the Bush Iraqi policy...
Soooo...present policy has shown Phil Donahue and his one supporter, tom painintheass to be totally wrong....

You got that right. :D

Looks like your new President, His Majesty Obama agrees with Bill O on this one....
We're still in Iraq and will be for the months to come...in fact, the policy is the same as the Bush Iraqi policy...
Soooo...present policy has shown Phil Donahue and his one supporter, tom painintheass to be totally wrong....

Not just that, but O'Reilly hardly had his ass kicked by Donahue.

Good post. The thing that I have to question is the idea of staying in Iraq to train the Iraqis. We've been there for six years!

Countries have trained their troops and fought wars in a lot less time. Leave a few Generals or whoever it is who does the detail planning and get the rest of the US troops out of there.

As for Obama following Bush's plan as some suggest Bush only mentioned drawing down when an election was nearing. If McCain had won there wouldn't have been any draw down. Some excuse would have been offered.

So, one can say Obama is following Bush's plan. He's following a plan that Bush/McCain had no intention of following. That's the difference.

I think this is worth showing again, what he said is just as relevant now as it was then.

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly gets his ass kicked by Phil Donahue!!

Good post. The thing that I have to question is the idea of staying in Iraq to train the Iraqis. We've been there for six years!

Countries have trained their troops and fought wars in a lot less time. Leave a few Generals or whoever it is who does the detail planning and get the rest of the US troops out of there.

As for Obama following Bush's plan as some suggest Bush only mentioned drawing down when an election was nearing. If McCain had won there wouldn't have been any draw down. Some excuse would have been offered.

So, one can say Obama is following Bush's plan. He's following a plan that Bush/McCain had no intention of following. That's the difference.

You really need to get a clue meathead....and shove that crystal ball up your tush along with those predictions of what Bush or McCain would have done....

Bush had already agreed to withdrawal plan before BO was elected....

You really need to get a clue meathead....and shove that crystal ball up your tush along with those predictions of what Bush or McCain would have done....

Of course he agreed to a withdrawal plan. That's what I said, however, the withdrawal plan had "ifs", "ands" and "buts" in it and I don't for a minute believe he would have withdrawn.

Why? Because for six years we were told troops would be trained. Six years!

How long is boot camp? How long does it take to train US soldiers before they hit the battle field?

Perhaps you need to get a grip. If it takes six years to train troops either the US Military is the most incompetent trainers in the world or they had no intention to train anyone. Pick one. Your choice.

Who the fuck you trying to kid meathead? The GOP's plan is for a permanent occupation of Iraq. There plans for withdraw include permanent fortifications to protect "PERMANENT" American interest in Iraq (can you say oil? Thats a monosyllabic word even a nitwit like you can pronounce). That is the difference between mainstream Americans who want to clean up your fuck ups and God knows that gonna take time, treasure and blood to clean the mess you fuck ups made and organizing an orderly withdrawl with out leaving a power vacuum that you fuck ups made.

I'll give you wing nut extremist credit, you may be a bunch of yellow bellied chicken hawk cowards but you all have a lot of nerve to criticize those who would fix a mess you incompetent mother fuckers made.

So until you are actually right about something why don't you go sit on the side lines, have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up and let us competent people, who actually know what the fuck we are doing, deal with this mess cause all's you wing nuts have proven is that you could fuck up a wet dream.

Now go put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Of course he agreed to a withdrawal plan. That's what I said, however, the withdrawal plan had "ifs", "ands" and "buts" in it and I don't for a minute believe he would have withdrawn.

Why? Because for six years we were told troops would be trained. Six years!

How long is boot camp? How long does it take to train US soldiers before they hit the battle field?

Perhaps you need to get a grip. If it takes six years to train troops either the US Military is the most incompetent trainers in the world or they had no intention to train anyone. Pick one. Your choice.

The biggest embassy in the world. We're gonna be there to infinity and beyond!

poar01_langewiesche0711.jpg

Well, Mottley, it will be used by other nations, when they come to work their as the cooks, maids, street cleaners, etc! for the Americans stationed there!

Maybe the US authorities could offer an office or two to the Chinese?

You know...building bridges and all that after the Belgrade incident.

Who the fuck you trying to kid meathead? The GOP's plan is for a permanent occupation of Iraq. There plans for withdraw include permanent fortifications to protect "PERMANENT" American interest in Iraq (can you say oil? Thats a monosyllabic word even a nitwit like you can pronounce). That is the difference between mainstream Americans who want to clean up your fuck ups and God knows that gonna take time, treasure and blood to clean the mess you fuck ups made and organizing an orderly withdrawl with out leaving a power vacuum that you fuck ups made.

I'll give you wing nut extremist credit, you may be a bunch of yellow bellied chicken hawk cowards but you all have a lot of nerve to criticize those who would fix a mess you incompetent mother fuckers made.

So until you are actually right about something why don't you go sit on the side lines, have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up and let us competent people, who actually know what the fuck we are doing, deal with this mess cause all's you wing nuts have proven is that you could fuck up a wet dream.

Now go put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Well, its like this Mr. Shit4brains....

Democrats control the House
Democrats control the Senate
Democrats control the White House
Democrats control the ENTIRE US GOVERNMENT.!

Democrats can literally do ANYTHING they want.....and whats happenin' ?

We're still in Iraq
We're still building "The biggest embassy in the world"
We're still building "permanent fortifications to protect "PERMANENT" American interest in Iraq "?

Now Meathead...lets here you run off your mouth again....
only try to post something less stupid than your last inane rant...

When you say Navy 62/66, are you quoting your measured IQ when you were in the Navy as it seems a little on the high side to me?

Well, its like this Mr. Shit4brains....

Democrats control the House
Democrats control the Senate
Democrats control the White House
Democrats control the ENTIRE US GOVERNMENT.!

Democrats can literally do ANYTHING they want.....and whats happenin' ?

We're still in Iraq
We're still building "The biggest embassy in the world"
We're still building "permanent fortifications to protect "PERMANENT" American interest in Iraq "?

Now Meathead...lets here you run off your mouth again....
only try to post something less stupid than your last inane rant...

Funny how the FACTS shut you assholes up in a second.....and you immediately go to a personal attack after getting PWNED....so predictable...

Back