Phil Donahue stuffs O'Reilly

Funny how the FACTS shut you assholes up in a second.....and you immediately go to a personal attack after getting PWNED....so predictable...

Personal attack like "meathead", "Shit4brains" and "assholes"? :nuke:

Nobody here was "pwned". You're just a legend in your own mind.

Personal attack like "meathead", "Shit4brains" and "assholes"? :nuke:

Nobody here was "pwned". You're just a legend in your own mind.

Their not personal attacks...they are my pet names for liberals, Democrats and morons (attention grabbers)......only used in addressing the topic of the thread and mocking the insanity they try to pass off as facts....If Tom would have continued in his post to address my post, it would have been ok...but he didn't..
so yeah...you and yours have been pwned....:clink: Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Was that on the RBB board, as I didn't spent much time over there? What's really funny is him using a spotty teen word like pwned, if he was in the Navy in 1962 then he must be nearly 70.

This dude reminds me of Buxie from our previous home -- Buxup, aka LibsLie4. The posting style is identical. :p

Last edited:
Was that on the RBB board, as I didn't spent much time over there? What's really funny is him using a spotty teen word like pwned, if he was in the Navy in 1962 then he must be nearly 70.

I'm not sure about RBB. I think it was mainly CvE, but he gained a reputation on every board he posted.

So true about "pwned", even my teenagers don't use it anymore.

Well, its like this Mr. Shit4brains....

Democrats control the House
Democrats control the Senate
Democrats control the White House
Democrats control the ENTIRE US GOVERNMENT.!

Democrats can literally do ANYTHING they want.....and whats happenin' ?

We're still in Iraq
We're still building "The biggest embassy in the world"
We're still building "permanent fortifications to protect "PERMANENT" American interest in Iraq "?

Now Meathead...lets here you run off your mouth again....
only try to post something less stupid than your last inane rant...

Nailed their hypocrisy to the wall!

Well, its like this Mr. Shit4brains....

Democrats control the House for 100 days and there still cleaning up Republican fuck ups.
Democrats control the Senate for 100 days and are still cleaning up Republican fuck ups
Democrats control the White House for 100 days and are still cleaning up Bush's fuck ups
Democrats control the ENTIRE US GOVERNMENT for 100 days and are still cleaning up Republican fuck ups.!

Democrats can literally do ANYTHING they want.....and whats happenin' ? There still cleaning up our fuck ups!

Fixed that for you Mr. Chickenhawk.

Back