Pictures, ok

Bet the neighbors just love that guy.

You've got to make FB friends with some terrorists. They can hook you up with anything you want. :laugh:

We have some terrorists, wannabe terrorists and patsies right here on JPP. :thup:

2zam7l.gif

32ukzl.gif

JPP Wrestling
3vo69k.gif

We have some terrorists, wannabe terrorists and patsies right here on JPP. :thup:

JPP terrorists are paper tigers and keyboard bombers whose knowledge of battle comes from the old Soldier of Fortune magazines they find at garage sales. If you want an RPG you need real ones. :rofl2:

JPP terrorists are paper tigers and keyboard bombers whose knowledge of battle comes from the old Soldier of Fortune magazines they find at garage sales. If you want an RPG you need real ones. :rofl2:

This is one reason why they were so happy to rally behind a President who would give them RPGs as his Praetorian Guard. :)

3otl4r.gif

424ldo.gif

42i8zn.gif

Okay, I'm new and I have no clue what the thread is about. The OP has been banned and the thread seems a bit goofy. That's fine. Goofy threads are entertaining. Anyway, I'm from Northern Nevada, I have many pictures, but don't know how to upload them from my computer.

I'll take a picture from the internet and make it a sport. Greater Nevada Field, home of the Reno Aces.

...after I get five posts. This is two.

Okay, I'm new and I have no clue what the thread is about. The OP has been banned and the thread seems a bit goofy. That's fine. Goofy threads are entertaining. Anyway, I'm from Northern Nevada, I have many pictures, but don't know how to upload them from my computer.

I'll take a picture from the internet and make it a sport. Greater Nevada Field, home of the Reno Aces.

...after I get five posts. This is two.
Bill was a sock of a banned member. He was a neo-Nazi anti-American and suspected of several sex crimes. It wasn't the first time he's tried to sneak back into the forum. Eventually I suspect he'll be arrested and not able to return for several years.

Bill was a sock of a banned member. He was a neo-Nazi anti-American and suspected of several sex crimes. It wasn't the first time he's tried to sneak back into the forum. Eventually I suspect he'll be arrested and not able to return for several years.[/QUOTE\]

Thanks. How do I like a post? And can we edit our posts? I don't want to be a pain, but I'm not familiar with this format.

Bill was a sock of a banned member. He was a neo-Nazi anti-American and suspected of several sex crimes. It wasn't the first time he's tried to sneak back into the forum. Eventually I suspect he'll be arrested and not able to return for several years.

Thanks. How do I like a post? And can we edit our posts? I don't want to be a pain, but I'm not familiar with this format.
There's a "thanks" and "groan" button beneath the posts of others on the left hand side. There's an edit button on the bottom right of your own posts, but there's a 24 hour(?) time limit.

People who "groan" posts are often lame dumbasses, especially if they groan a post without commenting in a later post. Bill T was this same time of lame dumbass. A true idiot who gave himself away as being a rage-filled piece of shit with no socially redeeming values. Again, I expect he'll be arrested at some point in the near future for unsavory, salacious crimes such as incest, public masturbation and bestiality with his neighbors cat. Sorry you missed him since he was a real piece of work. LOL

Back