Pigboy calls Michelle Obama fat?!!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
pigboy-shape.jpg

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-lat-rush-limbaugh-michelle-obama-story-022211,0,7436816.story

pigboy-as-a-child.jpg

as usual, kenneth makes a thread about something already covered

rush is a moron for saying what he said....but did he really call her "fat" ken? did he use those words?

It's been coverd???

as usual, kenneth makes a thread about something already covered

rush is a moron for saying what he said....but did he really call her "fat" ken? did he use those words?

MichelleObamaVogueJan20093.jpg

pigboy-Michelle.jpg

I don't get it.
Why does the fattest kid in school yell
"Fatso" at a woman who's slim and in shape?

of course ken posted political cartoons as his response....

ken...when you get the courage....can you answer my question?

but did he really call her "fat" ken? did he use those words?

all it takes is a "yes" or a "no". much easier than googling political cartoons.

He called her a hypocrite for eating fatty foods while telling others what to eat. At least from the blurbs that I've heard.

I remember these wingnuts did the same disgusting things when Clinton was President on then the target was his daughter Chelsea.

Get a life folks.

I remember these wingnuts did the same disgusting things when Clinton was President on then the target was his daughter Chelsea.

Get a life folks.

yeah, thank god nobody ever said anything about the Bush girls.....now that you mention it though, GHB had a kid people used to mock once in a while as well....

Nice pick dweebway look at the fabulous booty next to those two scrawny assed little boys! HOT DAMN!

two scrawny assed little boys!

How lame.....why embarrass yourself like that?
Are you actually they much of a brain-washed pinhead....its pathetic...

:rofl::loser:

Back