Pimply Faced Youth Admits to being a Liar and a Hack

But more important YL tell me that you buy that something was Ghost written in Ron Paul's news letter, a news letter that, as I said, most time was his thoughts and his beliefs just this one time gets a racist rant in it and it was not seen, reviewed, edited or even KNOWN about by Ron Paul. You really buy that shit? Cause no one else would.

I've intentionally stayed out of the "Is he a Racist? Is he not? ZOMG" debates.

I find that they are much more telling of the character of the people involved on both sides than it is of the Congressman's character. Some people will dive under a bus making themselves look stupid to defend him while others will reduce themselves to a third grade level trying to find absurd smears on him. Neither has my respect in that regard.

I intentionally haven't delved further into it because I find that the same time would be better spent understanding his policies and certain people's opposition to them. Policies, not pandering newsletters that he may or may not have written many years ago, are what we should judge our candidates on.

Would I be disappointed to find out that Paul harbors racist feelings? Absolutely.

But I would still feel that because of his consistent, principled policies he would still be the best candidate out there by a mile.

I find that they are much more telling of the character of the people involved on both sides than it is of the Congressman's character. Some people will dive under a bus making themselves look stupid to defend him while others will reduce themselves to a third grade level trying to find absurd smears on him. Neither has my respect in that regard.

I intentionally haven't delved further into it because I find that the same time would be better spent understanding his policies and certain people's opposition to them. Policies, not pandering newsletters that he may or may not have written many years ago, are what we should judge our candidates on.

Would I be disappointed to find out that Paul harbors racist feelings? Absolutely.

But I would still feel that because of his consistent, principled policies he would still be the best candidate out there by a mile.
Sorta the same point Lott was trying to make about Strom Thurmond I think.

no no no BAC because he finished a whole 8 percent higher than you said he is a winner. Because he finished above someone that didn't even campaign in that state he is a winner. When we get to Florida and he beats Rudy there I will admit he's a winner. When we get to New York and he gets within 10 of Rudy I will admit he's a winner. Hell I bet he doesn't even win TEXAS.

He had fewer appearnces in Iowa than Rudy.

BAC was running around chirping about how RP was stuck at 2% and would never amount to anything. At the very least, he's bringing issues to table that need to be looked at. He's also the only candidate that actually answers questions when asked.

Skewered. Again.

Beefyboy, who told you it was permissible for you to steal RJS’ copyrighted “skewered” trademark brand? I will talk to my manfriday Asshat about this, he is too busy trying to impress the lib babes, with his usual no success, about the same level as yours? He is supposed to be making notes on RJS trademark violations and informing me of them pronto-like?

I bet you grab for the twinkies as fast as you grab for RJS’ posting coattails, and that is why you have the problem you have? How many big macs have you eaten today, be honest, it will feel good?

Sorta the same point Lott was trying to make about Strom Thurmond I think.

You would have a point if Paul was advocating segregation.

He's not. He's advocating an elimination of policies of systemic racial discrimination by the government and advocating a return of civil liberties to Americans of all colors.

So I don't think your analogy holds very well.

He's not. He's advocating an elimination of policies of systemic racial discrimination by the government and advocating a return of civil liberties to Americans of all colors.

I'm writing-in Ron Paul whether he gets the nomination or not...I disagree with some of his stuff, but overall I don't see many other choices.

Beefyboy, who told you it was permissible for you to steal RJS’ copyrighted “skewered” trademark brand? I will talk to my manfriday Asshat about this, he is too busy trying to impress the lib babes, with his usual no success, about the same level as yours? He is supposed to be making notes on RJS trademark violations and informing me of them pronto-like?

I bet you grab for the twinkies as fast as you grab for RJS’ posting coattails, and that is why you have the problem you have? How many big macs have you eaten today, be honest, it will feel good?

You want some of this action you damn dirty ape?

RJS does not usually like to skewer conservatives, butt, I have to laugh when I seem them creaming themselves over RonPaul, who is going nowhere, faster than the Hitleray? Only a fool or a terrorist blames America for Sept 11th, which is he? Sometimes I think Ron “not only will the revolution not be televisied, there won’t be one” Paul supporters are half and half men like the libs? Maybe I should post my famous list of reasons why babes do not go for lib girly men? If the list fits, RonPaultards, wear it? That is the opposite of the lib mantra “if the glove doesn’t fit, you must aquit”. Sorry, touché.

If this is aimed at me, then guess again. I find the whole thing disturbing. I don't believe he wrote it because, as Texas Monthly and NYT said it does not match with anything else he has ever written or said.

I posted on FullPolitics where I wrote the campaign asking for an explanation and the responses. I am satisfied that he did not write it.

The fact that it went out under his name is still a damning thing and leaves me uneasy.

Like you, though, his policies are what is important to me and I don't see anything racist there.

There is nothing new in this article. It's just a rehash of the same old stuff. The claim that Mises is a NeoConfederate group is absurd and the fact that this writer is clearly a hack in the Giuliani camp is telling.

No what Lott tried to say he meant was that if you looked past Strom's racism he would have been good for the country.

Look Racist writings appear in his name, he does nothing to distance himself from them until they have some political feet.

He recieves money from known racists and he does not just return it as a gesture to show people he does not only not seek there support but would rather they kept his name out of their mouth.

His vote for Banners are ALL over Stormfront's website and he makes no real bones about that. Again tell the world you don't want their support because they are ignorant and wrong. Then get the votes of people that are not ignorant and wrong.

You want some of this action you damn dirty ape?

Folks, asshat, like any slave, likes to talk big to his master in front of others, butt, as soon as we are alone, he is bowing and scraping and asking RJS how sharp I want the creases in my pants this week? Very much like a Hop-Singh/stepinfetchit all rolled into one personal manfriday. Thank you.

No what Lott tried to say he meant was that if you looked past Strom's racism he would have been good for the country.

Look Racist writings appear in his name, he does nothing to distance himself from them until they have some political feet.

He recieves money from known racists and he does not just return it as a gesture to show people he does not only not seek there support but would rather they kept his name out of their mouth.

His vote for Banners are ALL over Stormfront's website and he makes no real bones about that. Again tell the world you don't want their support because they are ignorant and wrong. Then get the votes of people that are not ignorant and wrong.

Simply not true. He denounced them when they had no political legs in 2001.

Folks, asshat, like any slave, likes to talk big to his master in front of others, butt, as soon as we are alone, he is bowing and scraping and asking RJS how sharp I want the creases in my pants this week? Very much like a Hop-Singh/stepinfetchit all rolled into one personal manfriday. Thank you.

I don't do that whole dom / sub thing. I've told you many times I will not whip you and dominate you, according to your perverse desires.

Back