PLEASE CHANGE

I do not believe in forcing churches to conduct marriage ceremonies against their will which is what will happen.

that's not what it is about and that's not what would happen. I would not agree with that.

Believe it or not, straight non-religious people can get married. You don't need to go to a church to be legally married either. What churches have to do is not part of this equation at all.

that's not what it is about and that's not what would happen. I would not agree with that.

Believe it or not, straight non-religious people can get married. You don't need to go to a church to be legally married either. What churches have to do is not part of this equation at all.

We have moved on in the UK, gay civil marriages aka civil partnerships have been around for a while now, the debate is now about marriages in church.

For a clever guy your reading comprehension can be really piss poor at times.

we aren't in the UK tom. We are in america. We have something called separation of church and state. We don't have an official state church like you do. Retard. Gay marriage has nothing to do with if gays can be married in churches. It's purely a legal thing.

we aren't in the UK tom. We are in america. We have something called separation of church and state. We don't have an official state church like you do. Retard. Gay marriage has nothing to do with if gays can be married in churches. It's purely a legal thing.

You are the retard, it isn't anything to do with antidisestablishmentarianism. I can't make it any clearer, we have had gay marriage for a while now and now the law has been changed to allow gay marriages in church. You are still at the first stage but then when it comes to the major milestones like abortion and legalisation of homosexuality we have always been ahead of you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4493094.stm

just because your fascist country is infringing on the church doesn't mean america will. we have a different setup here. Remember when we kicked your asses the fuck out? Yeah we made a few changes.

So I have no idea why you are bringing up what's going on your irrelevant country.

P.S., where I live, we had gay marriage before you. Massachusetts is way ahead of the curb vs. the UK. We started the revolution against you redcoats. And we started the revolution on gay marraige, so enjoy following in my states footsteps tom. Eat some of those facts.

just because your fascist country is infringing on the church doesn't mean america will. we have a different setup here. Remember when we kicked your asses the fuck out? Yeah we made a few changes.

So I have no idea why you are bringing up what's going on your irrelevant country.

P.S., where I live, we had gay marriage before you. Massachusetts is way ahead of the curb vs. the UK. We started the revolution against you redcoats. And we started the revolution on gay marraige, so enjoy following in my states footsteps tom. Eat some of those facts.

Post of the month!

Oh right, one year earlier, but I don't see any reference to church weddings. Why are being such a fucking gooner? It's funny but you are starting to sound like Damn Yankee more and more as you leave behind your boyish years. I can see that the arguments and issues I am referencing are too sophisticated for you to understand without you going all Yankee Doodle Dandy on me.

not one year later. you still just have civil unions, treating them as separate but equal. mass has actual gay marriage. So bro, you still have some catching up to do.

Gay marriage isn't about churches in the usa. The government wouldn't be able to dictate what goes on in our churches. You don't understand this because you live in a fascist camera-every-corner country with an official state religion.

not one year later. you still just have civil unions, treating them as separate but equal. mass has actual gay marriage. So bro, you still have some catching up to do.

Gay marriage isn't about churches in the usa. The government wouldn't be able to dictate what goes on in our churches. You don't understand this because you live in a fascist camera-every-corner country with an official state religion.

I do know that you live in a country that has 70% of the world's lawyers and if you seriously think that there won't be someone amongst that lot that wants to take on the churches then you are a bigger chump than I had previously believed.

you cannot mandate what a church fundamentally believes tom. Again, we have a thing called the constitution. It's amazing to me how little you understand it. We are not the UK. We are America. The greatest country in the history of the world.

you cannot mandate what a church fundamentally believes tom. Again, we have a thing called the constitution. It's amazing to me how little you understand it. We are not the UK. We are America. The greatest country in the history of the world.

Oh do shut the fuck up with your Constitution, it can't even allow a cell user to unlock their phone legally. Do you really think that it will protect churches from predatory lawyers, you cannot be serious!! Oh by the way, the next targets are polygamy and incest!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-studying-Equality-Act-voted-Coalition.html

tom has gone off the rails, now talking about thomas jefferson banning the unlocking of cellphones in our constitution and polygamy.

there is nothing wrong with polygamy, if all adults are consenting to the arrangement.

tom has gone off the rails, now talking about thomas jefferson banning the unlocking of cellphones in our constitution and polygamy.

there is nothing wrong with polygamy, if all adults are consenting to the arrangement.

Translation:

I know that the Limey bastard is right but I'm fucked if I am going to admit it!!

Grind: I know that being the smug person that you are, you will start quoting the First Amendment at me. However that is not the way it will happen in the US, I suspect that lawyers will attempt to remove the tax exemption status to get what they want.

Back