Please Vote In The Most Obnoxious Poll

You're trying too hard, Tom. Your poll doesn't need an announcement thread. Especially since you conducted a whole series of them, allowing JPP to become quite aware of the whole thing.

:tomtom:

What exactly is seen as the point of these things?

They are how some of our more fragile egos get back at their perceived enemies, and ppl that they just plain don't like. You'll notice that the polls never include their forum pals, and always lean heavily towards including ppl from the opposite side of the political aisle. Havana Moron's latest poll includes 18 individuals, only five of which are his fellow Reichwingers. It's kind of like how 7th-grade girls form cliques and gossip and snark about other girls.

What exactly is seen as the point of these things?

Well, the FIRST thing that comes to mind is ... Havana Loon ... is an Idiot.
Then, searching for a second thing ... mmmm ... Havana Loon is an Idiot.

Other than that, I'm unable to come up with a reasonable explanation. Sorry, iolo.

They are how some of our more fragile egos get back at their perceived enemies, and ppl that they just plain don't like. You'll notice that the polls never include their forum pals, and always lean heavily towards including ppl from the opposite side of the political aisle. Havana Moron's latest poll includes 18 individuals, only five of which are his fellow Reichwingers. It's kind of like how 7th-grade girls form cliques and gossip and snark about other girls.

I have already had 3 polls you dopey fucker, man you're one truly stupid broad. I put in all the posters that gained 4 or more votes from the previous poll and added some more than I should have included previously. If you don't like being considered obnoxious, then you might want to review and reconsider your toxic personality.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

you do realize that's because these are the folks who go the most votes, right?........why didn't you vote for more "reichwingers"?......

It doesn't even fit a finals. At least two new posters were added, because Havana has issue with them. Jack, and Rat Roberson were not on the others.

Back