Police can confiscate citizens' guns "just in case" they might commit crime in future

Due process hearings do not have to involve the suspect. Grand juries indict people all the time before the person even knows they are being investigated.

And you still are making stupid ASSumptions about what I do and do not support.

What's the process? Is it any less involved than the process for obtaining a search warrant? (not that I am necessarily suggesting that a search and seizure are the same and require the same amount of due process, but I could see the argument).

You have to read what he says in his shorter posts. Usually the stuff he says at the beginning of threads is meant to goad the Right into some sort of straw-man type debate over something silly. They've figured him out for the most part and call him on it more often than they fall for it.

Once the debate gets rolling, his chance at derailing the thread slips out the window and he falls in line and makes some semi-intelligent observations now and again. But that never keeps him from attempting to distract the conversation.
Watermark:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/acne.htm

acne.jpg

Thats almost exactly how I imagine him.

Damocles:

android.jpg

Android doesn't anger, nor does he engage in actual combat, rather he will merely point out the logical inconsistencies of other Warriors. Irony and sarcasm are completely lost on Android, and being impossible to insult or injure in any way, he is invulnerable to conventional attack. If, for example, someone were to call him a pinhead, he would get out a tape measure and after finding that his cranium falls within normal size specifications Android would dismiss the comment as erroneous. Android's circuits are not equipped to process ambiguous or aesthetic input, consequently any extensive discussion involving personal feelings, intuition, art and metaphorical allusions will quickly drive Android from the field of battle.

BTW,

1. It doesn't matter whether or not life is meaningless.

2. I don't have 20 gigs of MP3's on my hard drive. It's all in FLAC bitches.

3. My life doesn't suck.

4. Existentialism is a dumbass philosophy.

5. I don't have acne.

I just destroyed the argument, Asshat-style.

By pointing out the EU you are doing nothing but pointing out how gun control made them safer. The murder rate here is over five times higher.

not all murderers use guns.... not do i care to debate it, and its not the guns that make the eu safer... its the people

WTF? I'm not suggesting you move, idiot. I'm just telling you a fact, and you're responding with idiocy. Europe is safer than America. Retard.

well that what i thought you were all about ... make absurd remarks, ill stop your game if you would like

Back