Police say inconsistencies in McCain worker's story

The more that I think about it the more I'm inclined to agree with you guys. She made up a story about being beaten up, sexually assaulted and then disfigured by a big black man because she supports the white guy.

That's fucked up. Hopefully, she can get the help she needs after serving her prison term and she won't be too much worse for the wear.

Well because, we can all imagine how easily this could have gone the other way. And that means some innocent guy goes to prison. You add sexual assault to the story, you are talking about some serious time.

She needs help. I defend people like her all the time. But I do wonder, what would she have done if they could have brought her someone that fit the description. Would she have identified him? Testified against him? Ask that the judge put him in prison? She has mental problems. The fact that she chose to make her fictional attacker black speaks volumes about her thought process.

spotted it right from the start of this, I knew she was a nut bag
Like I said, I deal with people on both sides of domestic violence. It is rare that women inflict damage on themselves in some wierd attempt to get at someone. It is rare that a woman goes as far as this woman did, when she mutilated (that is the right word isn't Dano?) to make us believe that a black man who, besides robbing people at ATM's also supported Barack Obama for president.

Like I said, I deal with people on both sides of domestic violence. It is rare that women inflict damage on themselves in some wierd attempt to get at someone. It is rare that a woman goes as far as this woman did, when she mutilated (that is the right word isn't Dano?) to make us believe that a black man who, besides robbing people at ATM's also supported Barack Obama for president.

getting people to believe a black man supports Obama isn't too difficult but your point is taken.

I believe it until I read she was a GOP volunteer from Texas. Then I started looking closely at how neatly (and gently) the B was carved BACKWARDS onto her cheek and it just made way more sense that she did it to herself. The easiest explanation is usually the correct one.

I believe it until I read she was a GOP volunteer from Texas. Then I started looking closely at how neatly (and gently) the B was carved BACKWARDS onto her cheek and it just made way more sense that she did it to herself. The easiest explanation is usually the correct one.
Yes well Occam's razor does not always work in the legal system.

Back