Political Divorce

... Conservatives and Liberals - equitably divide up the country by land-mass, each of us taking approximately 50% of the total square miles. ...
A better Idea would be to separate the country into red v blue states, Conservatives hold most of the land anyway.

You're just so damned humorless e, humorless!

You see funny has to have an element of truth in it.

That crap you posted is full of delousion and not much reality.

That is why midcam's is funny and yours is just .....well.....delusional.

Posting your opinion as fact is delusional. *shrug*

This thread proves conclusively that there is no real difference in Dems and Repubs. The only differences are temporary and based on who is in power.

See, this is what happens when a hate-filled sounding shrew such as yourself esposues an opinion; they just come off sounding like a hate-filled shrew.

Midcan's repsonse was a humorus response in kind. You know, making the same "kind" of us vs them parodies of what liberals and conservatives identify with. Get it yet?

Posting your opinion as fact is delusional. *shrug*
you live in the state you dont own all the land in it.

Lots of that land is public owned and you hate public ownership so it would go to those who see the wisdom in public lands.

As it is now you would end up with very little land mass.

I live in Nevada and the whole rural part of the state whines about taxes all the time.

Clarke county has Las Vegas ( where I live) its liberal.

We end up paying all kinds of money to the little counties who whine about taxes.

If they did not have our money to spread to them they wouldnt even be able to educate their kids.

See, this is what happens when a hate-filled sounding shrew such as yourself esposues an opinion; they just come off sounding like a hate-filled shrew.

Midcan's repsonse was a humorus response in kind. You know, making the same "kind" of us vs them parodies of what liberals and conservatives identify with. Get it yet?

Ice dancer , you are a loser.

You and your chosen team fucked this country in every way possible with your idiot ideas.

Its not funny , get it.

Ice dancer , you are a loser.

You and your chosen team fucked this country in every way possible with your idiot ideas.

Its not funny , get it.

Evince, you're a shrew. You and people who think, talk, and act like you are what has led to the partisan and ugly sniping that prevents any kind of real dialouge from taking place.

...Lots of that land is public owned and you hate public ownership so it would go to those who see the wisdom in public lands...
By your logic if I steal from you I should keep the money because I see the wisdom in taking it from you.

Evince, you're a shrew. You and people who think, talk, and act like you are what has led to the partisan and ugly sniping that prevents any kind of real dialouge from taking place.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

now go back and read what you started a thread about.

You want a divorce from the people who make up the vast majority of this country.

Your ideas created this mess and now you want to blame it on someone else.

You are sold out dear, got nothing left. You cheered the people who refused to place country first to fix this mess.

We tried it your way now we will do whats right for the country without you.

When your crap leads to some dumb kid going all Murrah building on us I'll remember to thank you brickbrain.

The government took the land away from the private market.

The government set aside lands so that they could be protected for future generations. As good as capitalism is, it is not the best environmentalist plan out there.

The government set aside lands so that they could be protected for future generations. As good as capitalism is, it is not the best environmentalist plan out there.

I don't think he was speaking about public lands set aside for protection and posterity, but private land grabs by the government.

Most of the public land is worthless for the stated goals of government.

In my area the local city government is attempting 2 private land grabs. Both are currently tied up in court. One case involves 5 acres that has been in a family for several generations. The city had promised a park in the area which was slotted for developement. The trouble with providing the promised park is that the city, in its greed, allowed private developers more land use than was originally agreed upon for developement. Meaning they no longer had available land they could purchase legitimately, hence the grand idea to steal private land!

In my area the local city government is attempting 2 private land grabs. Both are currently tied up in court. One case involves 5 acres that has been in a family for several generations. The city had promised a park in the area which was slotted for developement. The trouble with providing the promised park is that the city, in its greed, allowed private developers more land use than was originally agreed upon for developement. Meaning they no longer had available land they could purchase legitimately, hence the grand idea to steal private land!
This eminent domain crap could be the downfall for a lot of liberal politicians. Its really a different issue that what I think evince is alluding to is public lands that the government owns, mainly in the West. But again, just because the government decided that it would ignore the Constitution and take control of huge swaths of land instead of putting it on the market for private use doesn't mean that liberals are entitled to it under some theoretical "divorce".

I'd rather see a separation go the old fashioned way, with lots of violence, bloodshed, and lots of huge mass graves. That way its final and no whining from the losers once its all over.

Back