POLL: Who won the Harris-Trump debate? OregonLive

Why? You people have had the WH the last 4 years and 8 of the 12 years before that. How is it possible then that a 500 time indicted, 900 time impeached insurrectionist rapist felon is even on the radar screen to be president. Is 12 years not enough to convince everyone how wonderful leftism is?
Because xenophobia works.

So you want to blame 12 years of leftist incompetence on "xenophobia" is that it? LMFAO. Your incompetence is the problem "xenophobia" is? You have so many phobias and isms to pick from. Are misogyny and transphobia getting stale? Idiot.
No I am blaming trumps popularity on xenophobia.

If you support Harris, Harris won.

If you support Trump, Trump won.

Looks that way.

It's incredible how much the polls differ.

The Harris Campaign (CNN, ABC, et al) put out polls that show "HARRIS WON" - while the independent polling shows Trump won..

And Oregonlive is the internet presence of the far left rag from Portland called the Oregonian.

So it's really about 65-35

No I am blaming trumps popularity on xenophobia.
I know because you're a simple minded dunce. Blacks who support trump are uncle toms, right? See you're a simple minded dunce. You idiots have 12 years to convince Americans how wonderful your policies but if people don't believe you it MUST be xenophobia right? Your fucking America up the ass has nothing to do with it right? Maybe you people really are retarded. I've always used it as an insult but I'm beginning to think it's actually true.

Back