Popular Dem radio host explains why phone based polls don't mean much anymore....

I'm not a Democrat and I'm not going to pretend to speak for Democrats. But as a political observer I notice two things. 1) there are some Democrats who are ride or die w/Biden and 2) there are other Democrats who want to win the election and (now) think Biden isn't the best option

Do these Democrats who think Biden should step down because they believe he can't win (and the Democratic donors who have threatened to stop giving to Biden) not know how polls work? Are they reacting based on misreading polls? Have they always disliked Biden and are using the debate as their excuse to try and get rid of him?

I'm not a Democrat and I'm not going to pretend to speak for Democrats. But as a political observer I notice two things. 1) there are some Democrats who are ride or die w/Biden and 2) there are other Democrats who want to win the election and (now) think Biden isn't the best option

Do these Democrats who think Biden should step down because they believe he can't win (and the Democratic donors who have threatened to stop giving to Biden) not know how polls work? Are they reacting based on misreading polls? Have they always disliked Biden and are using the debate as their excuse to try and get rid of him?
I think it would be a disaster to swap out Biden at this stage, and I don't know why Schumer et al. don't see this.

This would of course, include the polls showing Trump's supposed lead....

Well, at least Hartmann is one of the only Progressive radio talkers that is reasonable. He misses another thing about phone polls. People today keep their phone number when they move, and lots of people are moving. That is, you could have a New York phone number and live in Florida or a California phone number and live in Texas. The pollster wouldn't know that so you are attributed as being in the state your area code is attached to, not your physical location.

I think it would be a disaster to swap out Biden at this stage, and I don't know why Schumer et al. don't see this.
It could go either way, is the thing.

People are dug in hard and deep.

The Democrats could nominate Joe's dog and we'd vote for him.

Trump could personally execute undocumented immigrants at his rallies and his voters would get even stiffer hard ons for him than they already have.

It will as always, come down to the independent swing vote.

Trump could personally execute undocumented immigrants at his rallies and his voters would get even stiffer hard ons for him than they already have.

Yeah. I don't know if the number is 100% accurate, but I've read that close to 40% of voters are registered independents. I just hope most of them have the brains to see what trump and Vance really are.

Excellent post.

Well Commander does have a higher IQ than Joe does these days.

I think many Democrats who aren't dyed in the wool Progressive Leftists are fully aware that Biden is losing it mentally and physically. They don't need a poll to tell them that and they want someone who has a shot at winning instead of the derelict zombie they see running now.

omg so sad for you....

you're ride or die.

There is no such thing as an educated Trumper either, according to Vance.

You being a good example of that.

ROFL

Yes, my Sc.D. and vocabulary pale to you erudite Marxists....

Do you know WHY talk radio is dominated by Americans rather than democrats? Because it is for WORKING people. It's for those in their cars for several hours a day, or those who drive for a living.

democrats tend to be on some sort of aid, living off of a trust fund, or involved in media/entertainment. Leftists don't generally engage in traditional labor and as such aren't in their cars for extended periods of time. Talk radio doesn't appeal to those sitting home - they lean toward television - which is why leftists dominate daytime TV.

And Biden, as always, still has a higher IQ than Trump.

So the upshot is obvious.

Biden AND his dog are BOTH smarter than Trump.
Biden couldn't plagiarize his way out of a wet paper sack. The guy is singularly stupid. He's always been a dullard. Trump isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he isn't a tool like Biden is either.

Why do you think it is only polls? He had a bad debate and did not look good doing it. He has done a very good job for 4 years. Most people know polls this far in advance are meaningless.

Back