Post Halloween costumes ITT

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
6zyws35dg1vz.jpg

I don't give a crap about the costume, but as a cop the idiot should have known better.

So cops can't have a sense of humor?
I thought it was funny, not to mention a good, original costume.

So cops can't have a sense of humor?
I thought it was funny, not to mention a good, original costume.

Cops aren't supposed to publicly take sides in contentious social and political issues.

Common sense.

Something that seems to be in rather short supply these days.

Especially on the right.

Cops aren't supposed to publicly take sides in contentious social and political issues.

Common sense.

Especially on the right.

Oh, I thought Kap's protest wasn't political. Now it is?

Oh, I thought Kap's protest wasn't political. Now it is?

Who told you it wasn't political?

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but you never heard it either way from me because I've never commented on that.

But it's beside the point anyway.

My statement was... "Cops aren't supposed to publicly take sides in contentious social and political issues".

Note my use of the word social.

Sucks trying to have a conversation with people who have to have the most obvious points explained to them.

Who told you it wasn't political?

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but you never heard it either way from me because I've never commented on that.

But it's beside the point anyway.

My statement was... "Cops aren't supposed to publicly take sides in contentious social and political issues".

Note my use of the word social.

Sucks trying to have a conversation with people who have to have the most obvious points explained to them.
I also noted the words "political issues," or was that hidden?

I also noted the words "political issues," or was that hidden?

So you conveniently ignored one of the words that applied to the issue in order to create a fake argument.

Typical.

AFAIC, the Kaepernick issue is both a social and political issue.

But even if it were only one or the other, a cop should know better than to publicly take sides.

If that's too complex for you to understand, I can't help you.

So you conveniently ignored one of the words that applied to the issue in order to create a fake argument.

Typical.

AFAIC, the Kaepernick issue is both a social and political issue.

But even if it were only one or the other, a cop should know better than to publicly take sides.

If that's too complex for you to understand, I can't help you.

Then explain why you added the word "political." A cop can take sides when he's off duty, can't he? He can vote, can't he?
Your argument holds water like a bucket full of holes.

Then explain why you added the word "political." A cop can take sides when he's off duty, can't he? He can vote, can't he?
Your argument holds water like a bucket full of holes.

I said they aren't supposed to PUBLICLY take sides, you fucking moron.

Everybody knows that police departments discourage and in some cases, outright forbid their officers from PUBLICLY expressing their political and/or social views.

Your brain is like a bucket full of holes.

I said they aren't supposed to PUBLICLY take sides, you fucking moron.

Everybody knows that police departments discourage and in some cases, outright forbid their officers from PUBLICLY expressing their political and/or social views.

Your brain is like a bucket full of holes.

You so funny!
But yet football teams can't discourage players from expressing their (political and/or social) views while at "work"? No one even said anything about "publicly", now did they?
We don't know if that Halloween party was public or private (apparently, it may have been a UNIVERSITY party), do we? And, for the sake of fact, he was just a University officer, not a public police officer, was he not?

But yes, I understand all too well, you must use two of the rules from the "liberal playbook" when your "opinions" are questioned;
(1) resort to infantile name-calling,
and
(2) Insult another's intellect when facts are presented against us in an argument to further solidify our "position."
Your liberal bias screams volumes...

Common sense.

Especially on the right.

Really? Cops can’t have opinions? So you obviously have posts of yours criticizing cops for taking gun grabbers sides after a shooting?

Were you criticizing the two cops a couple of weeks ago who took a knee? Surely you can cite one of your posts showing you aren’t a hypocritical piece of shit

Of course if you can’t, I understand

That's hilarious! No apology necessary! That's even more hilarious:roll eyes:
What whiny little snowflake wannabe "journalism major" reported this?
Wait...Even more hilarious...
(no punishment for the officer, btw. Why? Because he did nothing wrong...NOTHING)
Brilliant costume, btw;)
Next, people will be freaking out that the "Moana" costumes are cultural inappropriate and that little white girls cannot take elements of someone else's culture:wha: without permission...oh, wait. Never mind...

Last edited:
Back