Powerful rally in Philadelphia

Th worst duo ever is the TRUMP/Vance Wackos. Both are in it for themselves, and are only dividing the HATEFUL from the Hopeful. Yes, they are dividing the Decent from the Indecent- Dividing the people who are voting to protect democracy from those who are trying their damnedest to destroy it- Dividing those who believe in the rule of law and believe that the law applies to everyone, from the ones who show no respect for the law and believe that the law only applies to their political enemies.

Your opinions of Kamala and her VP pick, comes from a mentality that you feel you have to hate your political adversaries, insult them personally, show a low disregard for them personally, and based on your feelings of a Holier-than-thou feeling of superiority over minorities and those who do not agree with your selfish self-interests.

You are only singing to your own choir and instantly making political enemies, driving even more people away from your selfish and malevolent cause of wanting to harm others, instead of trying to win influence or gain consensus to your cause.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT KIND OF BITTER AND HATEFUL MENTALITY!

Th worst duo ever is the TRUMP/Vance Wackos. Both are in it for themselves, and are only dividing the HATEFUL from the Hopeful. Yes, they are dividing the Decent from the Indecent- Dividing the people who are voting to protect democracy from those who are trying their damnedest to destroy it- Dividing those who believe in the rule of law and believe that the law applies to everyone, from the ones who show no respect for the law, and believe that the law only applies to their political enemies.

Your opinions of Kamala and her VP pick, comes from a mentality that you feel you have to hate your political adversaries, insult them personally, show a low disregard for them personally, and based on your feelings of a Holier-than-thou feeling of superiority over minorities and those who do not agree with your selfish self-interests.

You are only singing to your own choir and instantly making political enemies, driving even more people away from your selfish and malevolent cause of wanting to harm others, instead of trying to win influence or gain consensus to your cause.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT KIND OF BITTER AND HATEFUL MENTALITY!
You have a terrific day!!

Yes, I will, and you HATE AWAY!

Because your hatefulness only hurts you- it don't hurt anyone else!
I'm not sure where you see any hatefulness from me ...just honesty...:) I'm doing great .. Just came back from school dropping off supplies... A better city is having a backpack drive. There's a huge need this year bigger than ever. Help them out... take a break from this place...

Back