Predicted Famine

• Thread starter Thread starter benbaer
  • Start date Start date
Umm the low dallar really contributed to us sell our commodities overseas as well.

In any case not a famine. Might be hunger for a few depending on how stingy everyone is.
But time are gonna get harder, and perhaps our spoiled asses need a training session in values anyway.

I like the biblical prophecy part at the end ...

Most of the stuff in there is true but pushed to the extreme for the purpose of fear mongering.

Death is coming to us all, that is certain. And dead people do not eat. So if we kill everyone it will end the possibility of famine. It will pretty much nullify the rest of the stuff as well.

Repent! or do whatever, I think it will make little difference regarding death.
But that is just my belief or non belief however you look at it.

If i were you i'd start worrying.

Taking into account some unforeseen agricultural disaster, a livestock epidemic and a worldwide economic collapse, once the world has gobbled up their stocks of tinned cabbage, cup-a-soups and microwave chips they are going to be looking for meat and the best source of meat on the planet is the delicious fleshy bulk of the American carcass.

N'yum N'yum.

Last edited:
Death is coming to us all, that is certain. And dead people do not eat. So if we kill everyone it will end the possibility of famine. It will pretty much nullify the rest of the stuff as well.

Repent! or do whatever, I think it will make little difference regarding death.
But that is just my belief or non belief however you look at it.

Yep, and those of us lucky enough to survive, will be chugging along on ethynol.

If i were you i'd start worrying.

Taking into account some unforeseen agricultural disaster, a livestock epidemic and a worldwide economic collapse, once the world has gobbled up their stocks of tinned cabbage, cup-a-soups and microwave chips they are going to be looking for meat and the best source of meat on the planet is the delicious fleshy bulk of the American carcass.

N'yum N'yum.
Don't come to CO, we're all skinny here.

You guys need to address the real trends mentioned instead of picking on superficial details like caddy teenagers.

The neocon movement, being devoid of intellectual merit, has resorted to these kinds of puerile noncriticisms to suppress criticism of their internationalist fascism and nihilist anti-populism.

You guys need to address the real trends mentioned instead of picking on superficial details like caddy teenagers.

The neocon movement, being devoid of intellectual merit, has resorted to these kinds of puerile noncriticisms to suppress criticism of their internationalist fascism and nihilist anti-populism.
Why would we be talking like kids with golf club carrying tendencies?

I prefer to talk like paranoid lonely old men or even catty teenagers.

Back