Predictions on what Jesse Jackson said

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
REV. JESSE JACKSON APOLOGIZES TO SEN. BARACK OBAMA FOR 'CRUDE AND HURTFUL COMMENTS' CAUGHT BY OPEN MIC... CNN DESCRIBES AS 'UGLY WORDS,' 'VERY, VERY DISPARAGING'; JACKSON IN 'DEEP DISTRESS'... FOX NEWS IN POSSESSION OF TAPE AND WILL PLAY IN ENTIRETY TONIGHT ON 'O'REILLY', 'HANNITY AND COLMES'; OBAMA: NO COMMENT... DEVELOPING...

I say that he was a racist in it.

REV. JESSE JACKSON APOLOGIZES TO SEN. BARACK OBAMA FOR 'CRUDE AND HURTFUL COMMENTS' CAUGHT BY OPEN MIC... CNN DESCRIBES AS 'UGLY WORDS,' 'VERY, VERY DISPARAGING'; JACKSON IN 'DEEP DISTRESS'... FOX NEWS IN POSSESSION OF TAPE AND WILL PLAY IN ENTIRETY TONIGHT ON 'O'REILLY', 'HANNITY AND COLMES'; OBAMA: NO COMMENT... DEVELOPING...

I predict that he will disparage Obama for not being "black" enough, and in so doing will utter racist witticism and more stereotyped rubbish.

"Cut his n*ts off" - that's not a very nice thing for Jesse to say

Jackson Statement: For any harm or hurt that this hot mic private conversation may have caused, I apologize. My support for Senator Obama_s campaign is wide, deep and unequivocal. I cherish this redemptive and historical moment.

_My appeal was for the moral content of his message to not only deal with the personal and moral responsibility of black males, but to deal with the collective moral responsibility of government and the public policy which would be a corrective action for the lack of good choices that often led to their irresponsibility.

_That was the context of my private conversation and it does not reflect any disparagement on my part for the historic event in which we are involved or my pride in Senator Barack Obama, who is leading it, whom I have supported by crisscrossing this nation in every level of media and audience from the beginning in absolute terms._

it seems like jesse jackson is always using the race card

Really? Jesse just like Barack is a leader in the Chicago/Illinois school of politics. Both were newbies that have survived and thrived.

For the more conspiratorial inclined it probably wouldn't be a surprise if this was planned somehow so Obama could sort of tell off Jesse and look good to white folk while again trying to move to the center.

BUT it shows that I was wrong. Obama is getting the same thing that cosby did but just not as public. Jackson's whole Obama "can come off as speaking down to black people" and that there were other important issues to be addressed in the black community, such as unemployment, the mortgage crisis and the number of blacks in prison.

Isn't the problem of fatherless children also an equally important problem. Why is it when a strong black man that has stayed with his wife and his children mentions the problem he is "talking down" to people?

"See, Barack been, um...talking down to black people on this faith based...I wanna cut his nuts off. Barack, he's talking down to black people."

So hard to figure out how to say this but I think obama can do alot of good to bridge the racist divide. Hes straight talking and says things others are scared to say. Its unfortunate that there are people like Jesse Jackass who dont want to tolerate what Obama and Cosby are trying to do.

Well, I was wrong. He didn't go directly into the stereotypes, he kind of danced around the edges of it, nor did he directly say Barack wasn't black enough.

He just said he wanted to cut his nuts off.

What part of the sentence, "Well, I was wrong." meant something other than that?

Please, because your answer is argumentative, for what appears to be total lack of reading comprehension.

Back