President Harris's Running Mate

ThatOwlWoman

Leftist Vermin
Apologies if someone has already started a similar thread.

Who do you think Harris will pick as a running mate? Yesterday I saw a story on Newsweek stating that recent polling shows that if she chooses Pennsylvania's Shapiro, the ticket will beat Trump. The ticket doesn't fare quite as well with Whitmer as running mate, but is still within the margin of error. It looks like attention and campaigning is really going to focus on Pennsylvania and Michigan this year.

What are you thoughts? Who would you like to see as VP?

We do have a lot of younger yet experienced candidates available. I also like Buttigieg, Jeffries, Blinken, Whitmer, and Duckworth.
Mayor Pete would be good but as I said I don't think the people of the USA are ready for an openly gay VP or President.
I personally like Senator LT. COL, Duckworth.
she is from the mid west ILL. and being a war vet and all I think she would negate any advantage the Republicans thought they got with Vance.
and she has a very good voting record in the House and in the Senate.
Have a nice day

There will NEVER be a President Kamala. Trump will be your next president and after his term is over, JD Vance.

I will be bathing in leftist tears for at least 12 years. :rofl2:

There will NEVER be a President Kamala. Trump will be your next president and after his term is over, JD Vance.

I will be bathing in leftist tears for at least 12 years. :rofl2:
You know you are utterly incapable of making that assessment. That in capital letters and fake happiness you make it anyway is one more minuscule sign of the grief in Trumpland this morning over the loss of the Democrat they most wanted to face.

Apologies if someone has already started a similar thread.

Who do you think Harris will pick as a running mate? Yesterday I saw a story on Newsweek stating that recent polling shows that if she chooses Pennsylvania's Shapiro, the ticket will beat Trump. The ticket doesn't fare quite as well with Whitmer as running mate, but is still within the margin of error. It looks like attention and campaigning is really going to focus on Pennsylvania and Michigan this year.

It won't be a female.

It won't be someone who is gay. Too much "first time diversity" on one ticket.

It will be someone white.

No chance Newsom plays second fiddle to the likes of Harris.

Either Josh Shapiro or Mark Kelly... people love astronauts.

You know you are utterly incapable of making that assessment. That in capital letters and fake happiness you make it anyway is one more minuscule sign of the grief in Trumpland this morning over the loss of the Democrat they most wanted to face.
I will save this laughable bullshit until after the election then shit-for-brains. ;)

Kamala is far worse and polls lower than Biden. I am amused you leftist dumbfucks actually think the Democratic Party of Lying Jackasses isn't going to try to kick her to the curb as well. Dunce. :laugh:

Didn't you disappear from the board for a long extended period after Trump lost in 2020, or the much anticipated Red Wave election failed in 2022?
No, I did not. But you are welcome to prove your silly assed assertions with some proof.

Of course, loony leftist liars never have any proof of their laughably stupid assertions and claims.

So, are you predicting a win by Kamala halfwit? I am saving predictions for after November 5th.

It won't be a female.

It won't be someone who is gay. Too much "first time diversity" on one ticket.

It will be someone white.

No chance Newsom plays second fiddle to the likes of Harris.

Either Josh Shapiro or Mark Kelly... people love astronauts.
I doubt it. :palm:

I'd love to see Pete Buttigieg, but I think that is a long shot. I would not mind seeing another woman, Gretchen Whitmer.

The Democrats have a very deep bench.
The dummcrats have a very deep bench? LOL. They have no bench whatsoever, unless you're referring to biden's
deep dugout bench of losers and mental retards.

Who do you think Harris will pick as a running mate?
Ummmmm, you do realize that Harris isn't even the Presidential nominee yet, right? It could still be someone else entirely.

BTW, how does it feel to have the DNC just rip your chosen candidate (Biden) from your hands and demand that you support someone else instead?? That's not very "democratic" of the Democrat Party, is it??
Yesterday I saw a story on Newsweek stating that recent polling shows that if she chooses Pennsylvania's Shapiro, the ticket will beat Trump.
:lies:
The ticket doesn't fare quite as well with Whitmer as running mate, but is still within the margin of error.
:lies:
It looks like attention and campaigning is really going to focus on Pennsylvania and Michigan this year.
As if this is something different from any recent (s)election cycle?
It doesn't matter. Demonkkkrats don't stand a chance this cycle outside of even MORE obviously blatant election fraud. "Team Obama" might just let it be Kamala and let her lose in November. Watch what Gavin Newscum does and you'll get your answers on if Dems think November is still "cheatable" or not.

No, I did not. But you are welcome to prove your silly assed assertions with some proof.

Of course, loony leftist liars never have any proof of their laughably stupid assertions and claims.

So, are you predicting a win by Kamala halfwit? I am saving predictions for after November 5th.
I'm pretty sure you disappeared from the board for an extended period after some Republican election expectations were dashed

Nervous breakdown? Tear-stained pillows?

The dummcrats have a very deep bench? LOL. They have no bench whatsoever, unless you're referring to biden's
deep dugout bench of losers and mental retards.
We'll see.

You are taking this way too hard. Calm down. No need to blow a gasket...or your party leader.

Easy does it!

We'll see.

You are taking this way too hard. Calm down. No need to blow a gasket...or your party leader.

Easy does it!
I'm not taking this too hard, for I put a LOL in my statement. I'm getting a kick out of watching and listening to those
on the left having a total meltdown on what next move to make in getting their party any kind of a positive outlook
after watching their leader go down in flames. Instead of using a LOL, I'll simply say about your party is HEE HEE HAH HAH!

I'm not taking this too hard, for I put a LOL in my statement. I'm getting a kick out of watching and listening to those
on the left having a total meltdown on what next move to make in getting their party any kind of a positive outlook
after watching their leader go down in flames. Instead of using an LOL here, I'll simply say HEE HEE HAH HAH !

Back