President Harris's Running Mate

There are millions of people in this country that aren't political ideologues and for whom politics don't dominate their lives. How do you account for them?

Let them account for themselves. If they think that living under conditions dictated by conservative standards works better than leftist ideas...fine.
And living in a City/Area/State where Republicans have no power, it simply forces Democrats to fight among themselves. And the progressive Democrats start labeling the more moderate Democrats as right-wingers and accuse them of using right-wing tactics (like when crime becomes an issue etc.)

There is going to be fighting. There was fighting during our normal national times. But what is happening now is beyond the pale.

The separate states is not going to happen. I just think it makes sense the way things are now. I lose on this.

To me, this idea that if we totally separated somehow our problems would mostly disappear and everyone would be so much happier is an illusion.
I certainly have not suggested perfection...or that our problems would disappear. But they would get better...especially once sane people realize what the fascists have in mind for them.

naaah. we all know the truth. sorry gas lighting shit stain. the only way it is reasonable to alienate millions of voters is because he is a potato head
Scum like you belong in an asylum. You are a destroyer of our Republic...one among many on your side of the aisle.

I'm not taking this too hard, for I put a LOL in my statement. I'm getting a kick out of watching and listening to those
on the left having a total meltdown on what next move to make in getting their party any kind of a positive outlook
after watching their leader go down in flames. Instead of using a LOL, I'll simply say about your party is HEE HEE HAH HAH!
Ah, you “put a LOL in my statement.” You must be about ready for seventh grade.

Let them account for themselves. If they think that living under conditions dictated by conservative standards works better than leftist ideas...fine.

There is going to be fighting. There was fighting during our normal national times. But what is happening now is beyond the pale.

The separate states is not going to happen. I just think it makes sense the way things are now. I lose on this.

I certainly have not suggested perfection...or that our problems would disappear. But they would get better...especially once sane people realize what the fascists have in mind for them.
Assuming one has the economic means we are pretty much free to live wherever we choose, so we could in theory all self segregate based on political beliefs.

It would be interesting, would still do business and trade with each other? Would we allow free travel?

A state like Ohio would be interesting. Until very recently it was the quintessential Purple state. For something like 50 years it voted for every Presidential winner, Democrat and Republican. Would be interesting how they decided to divvy the state up. Elect captains for blue and red teams and have a coin flip, losers all have to move out? :)

I love Kelly; he would be great. But would removing him from AZ cause the (D)s to possibly lose a seat in the Senate?
Depends on the R candidate. If it's a looney MAGA conspiracy theorist, no. Our governor is a drunk valley girl democrat... because she ran against Kari Lake - nutter butter, election denying, MAGA loon.

Assuming one has the economic means we are pretty much free to live wherever we choose, so we could in theory all self segregate based on political beliefs.

It would be interesting, would still do business and trade with each other? Would we allow free travel?

A state like Ohio would be interesting. Until very recently it was the quintessential Purple state. For something like 50 years it voted for every Presidential winner, Democrat and Republican. Would be interesting how they decided to divvy the state up. Elect captains for blue and red teams and have a coin flip, losers all have to move out? :)
:laugh: Move out to Mississippi. :laugh:

Apologies if someone has already started a similar thread.

Who do you think Harris will pick as a running mate? Yesterday I saw a story on Newsweek stating that recent polling shows that if she chooses Pennsylvania's Shapiro, the ticket will beat Trump. The ticket doesn't fare quite as well with Whitmer as running mate, but is still within the margin of error. It looks like attention and campaigning is really going to focus on Pennsylvania and Michigan this year.

What are you thoughts? Who would you like to see as VP?
I told Dutch the other day that Shapiro is a great guy and best of all, he's clean and upfront. Not a phony poser like Vance.

I'd love to see Pete Buttigieg, but I think that is a long shot. I would not mind seeing another woman, Gretchen Whitmer.

The Democrats have a very deep bench.

Oh please, please, please.

Buttplug would be the perfect match for Cackles.

I mean, you have zero chance of being elected, but might as well wipe out as many downstream commie scum as possible. Buttplug is the perfect man to accomplish that. His record at the DOT is Bidenesq in the level of incompetence and damage done....

Tell us more about him? Political history, education, positions?
I'm getting this from Wiki because I can't remember everything from the beginning.

He got his JD from Georgetown. After graduating he worked in DC for awhile, then won several terms in the PA House. He has a reputation as a consensus builder and backed Obama in 2008. He also worked for a private law firm between 2006-2018. He was our attorney general for two terms, then ran for and won the governorship in 2022, beating out the far-right candidate Doug Mastriano.

He opened to the public the results of an investigation of pedophile priests in the Catholic church. His platform was protecting voting rights, abortion access and a hike to the minimum wage. He put a moratorium on capital punishment and supports unions. He's our kind of liberal.

It won't be a female.

It won't be someone who is gay. Too much "first time diversity" on one ticket.

It will be someone white.

No chance Newsom plays second fiddle to the likes of Harris.

Either Josh Shapiro or Mark Kelly... people love astronauts.
Something I didn't consider.....

Josh Shapiro is Jewish. No way Kamala picks him

naaah. we all know the truth. sorry gas lighting shit stain. the only way it is reasonable to alienate millions of voters is because he is a potato head
Did you hear him today? Of course not. You have your beliefs and they require avoiding facts.

It won't be a female.

It won't be someone who is gay. Too much "first time diversity" on one ticket.

It will be someone white.

No chance Newsom plays second fiddle to the likes of Harris.

Either Josh Shapiro or Mark Kelly... people love astronauts.
It would be a monumental accomplishment if Da Ho chooses someone who not only entered the U.S. illegally but is also transgender. We have none that fit that profile in gov.
What an inspirational story that would be !

Back