President Joe Biden will now demonstrate to the world...

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
... the qualities a true, mature adult, who is worthy of being a world leader displays when a jury reaches a verdict he was hoping against.

Honor.
Integrity.
Respect for the rule of law.
Respect for the Constitution.
Respect for the jury system.
Putting what's best for the nation above what's best for himself or his family.

All of that exactly OPPOSITE of the qualities Trump would be putting on display right now.

🇺🇲 BIDEN IN '24!!!!! 🇺🇲

... the qualities a true, mature adult, who is worthy of being a world leader displays when a jury reaches a verdict he was hoping against.

Honor.
Integrity.

All of that exactly OPPOSITE of the qualities Trump would be putting on display right now.

🇺🇲 BIDEN IN '24!!!!!🇺🇲
Will he be honest about his son now... This is the one who has never done anything wrong according to him..

Joe just canceled his "speech" today to go Delaware...the family has obviously got some planning to do as more truths begin to come out...about the Biden family business transactions...

To me, Biden is an asshole running against a much worse asshole, and one of them is definitely going to win.
The best way to stop the bigger asshole, then, is to vote for the lesser one
because any other option helps the worse one.

That's why I'm voting for the asshole Biden.
Meanwhile, though, anybody in a position to help his own son and doesn't is a piece-of -shit.
The circumstances are almost irrelevant, and in this case, are certainly irrelevant.

This isn't a Sunday School right and wrong issue.
This is a grown-up, real world issue,
and anybody with a functioning brain can see that this isn't a right and wrong world.

Will he be honest about his son now... This is the one who has never done anything wrong according to him..
You type the craziest shit. Biden said he would accept the court's decision. Joe has talked in the past about Hunter's drug phase. Now you try honesty. The experience will be new for you, but it will not be painful.

Honor.
Integrity.

🇺🇲 BIDEN IN '24!!!!!🇺🇲

I love this moronic illogical argument: That because Hunter was adjudicated guilty and Biden agreed his son was a felon, every case should be treated as if the adjudicated should accept the outcome without appeal.

You leftists are beyond mere stupid. No wonder you voted for an incompetent, corrupt, serial lying dotard. That's the definition of stupid.

Will he called the trial rigged and the jury dishonest?

No.

That's all that matters.

How do you know he won't? Do you actually believe the Manhattan clown show was about the law?

Are you really that stupid or just that dishonest? Dumber then mere dumb.

To me, Biden is an asshole running against a much worse asshole, and one of them is definitely going to win.
The best way to stop the bigger asshole, then, is to vote for the lesser one
because any other option helps the worse one.

That's why I'm voting for the asshole Biden.
Meanwhile, though, anybody in a position to help his own son and doesn't is a piece-of -shit.
The circumstances are almost irrelevant, and in this case, are certainly irrelevant.

This isn't a Sunday School right and wrong issue.
This is a grown-up, real world issue,
and anybody with a functioning brain can see that this isn't a right and wrong world.

Translation of the babbling buffoon:

poeblabla.gif

Back