President Joe Biden will now demonstrate to the world...

This is so sad...he's so clearly not well.... so angry and unhinged... That must have been some lunch...
Sez the 70 year old manly goat face drunk

Ztxwww.gif

He won’t address the “inappropriate” showers he took with his daughter.

He did just give a speech about the very gun laws that his son was just convicted of violating.

Industrial strength irony.

Reactions: TOP
He won’t address the “inappropriate” showers he took with his daughter.

He did just give a speech about the very gun laws that his son was just convicted of violating.

Industrial strength irony.
i cannot wait for the debates...

... the qualities a true, mature adult, who is worthy of being a world leader displays when a jury reaches a verdict he was hoping against.

Honor.
Integrity.
Respect for the rule of law.
Respect for the Constitution.
Respect for the jury system.
Putting what's best for the nation above what's best for himself or his family.

All of that exactly OPPOSITE of the qualities Trump would be putting on display right now.

🇺🇲 BIDEN IN '24!!!!!🇺🇲
This is precisely what the mainstream manipulative media (and your abusers in government) WANT you to believe.......

i cannot wait for the debates...
I expect this will be visited by Trump at the debates…if Slow Joe, whose son is a convicted felon, is still the nominee.

May we call Cocaine Hunter, the first son of a president in US history to be convicted of a felony, a convicted felon?

I believe we can and may.

We also now know whose cocaine was found at the White House.

Biden has respected domestic law. Unfortunately, Genocide Joe does not respect International law. There are no votes involved.

Biden has respected domestic law. Unfortunately, Genocide Joe does not respect International law. There are no votes involved.
I wonder how feels about Hamas killing 1269 innocent Jews on Oct 7 even though they claim not to have a problem with jews?

He acknowledged her presence because he was forced to...but never has seen her...
He's a despicable human being. He also falsely accused the truck driver that accidentally killed his first wife of being drunk even though the guy wasnt drunk. That filthy animal biden never apologized. He isn't worthy of anyone's respect.

I wonder how feels about Hamas killing 1269 innocent Jews on Oct 7 even though they claim not to have a problem with jews?
How many of those killed on October 7th were Israeli military ?
How many were armed squatter militia ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill by 'friendly fire ' ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill under their ' Hannibal directive ' ?

I could use hundreds of insulting terms for dumbass tatt-boys, such as yourself, but ' prosemitic fool ' will do .
You're hard to insult.

How many of those killed on October 7th were Israeli military ?
How many were armed squatter militia ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill by 'friendly fire ' ?
How many did the most immoral army in the world kill under their ' Hannibal directive ' ?

I could use hundreds of insulting terms for dumbass tatt-boys, such as yourself, but ' prosemitic fool ' will do .
You're hard to insult.
You're starting to recognize Hamas is group of genocidal rabid dogs and your their fire hydrant.

Back