President Obamas first 100 days

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel4

Look for the illegal war to end, the credit crisis to be solved , heatlthcare for everyone, war crimes trials for Repugs

a bit over optimistic but if we get a little progress on each of these points it will be good enough.

Look for the illegal war to end, the credit crisis to be solved , heatlthcare for everyone, war crimes trials for Repugs

LOL

We'll see none of the above, except for possibly government-rationed healthcare for everyone (some).

I'd especially love to see an end to the Iraq occupation, but it's not going to happen in the first 100 days. Moreover, I've never heard Obama say anything about not having permanent bases there (I'm sure we will).

War crimes trials for former Bush admin. people? Keep dreamin'...

Acceptance speach, followed by assassination, followed by Biden's choice as his running mate. Stay tuned!

Obama is going to have a tough time with Bush's and Greenspan's messes. Guantanamo is particularly sticky. What do you do with those left there? Keep them there forever? Try them on evidence obtained through torture? Release potential terrorists with stronger inspiration to kill Americans? There really is no answer without potentially serious ramifications.

Obama's first 100 days.

According to Fox.
Obama becomes fully responsible for causing the Iraq war and the economic problems of the USA.
And the whining begins for Obama to fix it all.

LOL

Do you actually think he will make a 100 days. I will be watching Obamas funeral on TV before that happens.

LOL

We'll see none of the above, except for possibly government-rationed healthcare for everyone (some).

I'd especially love to see an end to the Iraq occupation, but it's not going to happen in the first 100 days. Moreover, I've never heard Obama say anything about not having permanent bases there (I'm sure we will).

War crimes trials for former Bush admin. people? Keep dreamin'...

Very good Answer ironhead. Obama (I think) will be very Clinton like. He will not get Universal Health Care through.. but he will get some kind of hybrid system that wil allow more access.

Iraq will be Iraq much as it is today... there will be withdraws ... but Obama will move to get some kind of Oil kickback for the USA.... before there are major withdraws.

Criminal Trials for Repugs? This shows the lack of political acumen by the original poster.

first 100 days in the minds of conservatives:

Changes the National Anthem to "Fear of a Black Planet"

Issues executive order arresting all white republican males and relocating them to camps in Alabama, Georgia and Tennesse.

Orders full reparations for slavery.

Changes AA so that if you are a minority you go to college for free and the white students clean your rooms for you.

orders all bank accounts seized and money given out on the streets.

Names Rev Wright Sec of State.

Names Farahkan ambassador to Israel.

Ok I am running out whatelse all you doom and gloom Republicans?

Back