President Trump challenges Biden to a debate rematch THIS WEEK & to an 18-hole golf match and vows to donate $1 million to a charity if he wins

Yeah, fitness to be President. Knowing your country is relevant; playing golf isn't.
Once again, Joe is the one who challenged first.. You have to be in pretty good health to be a good President... When you're not , we are finding out just how badly things go... (Just be realistic, Joe couldn't play eighteen holes...)

Once again, Joe is the one who challenged first.. You have to be in pretty good health to be a good President... When you're not , we are finding out just how badly things go... (Just be realistic, Joe couldn't play eighteen holes...)
At 81 you can be in excellent health but have seen your athletic skills fall by the wayside. It's an absurd challenge but typical of Donald.
Instead let's see which has the better historical grasp of his Presidential role.

At 81 you can be in excellent health but have seen your athletic skills fall by the wayside. It's an absurd challenge but typical of Donald.
Instead let's see which has the better historical grasp of his Presidential role.
Once again Joe made the challenge first... and as you know Joe is not in excellent health... So , yes , it was silly of him to even suggest it... But he did...and he So lied about that handicap...lol

811.jpg

'No more games': Biden campaign rejects additional debates against Trump​

If he won't debate, he sure ain't playing golf.
Historical grasp? He can't even grasp a simple question of why he allows so many illegals into this country.
Of course we know that answer.....votes.

Reactions: TOP
Never mind an election- let's have an arm wrestle.

The sane leaders of all the world's civilizations are watching the American farce in disbelief.

Trump is such a loser

"And I know because I played golf with him and he took seven mulligans. He took a 'give me chip-in.' I’ve never even heard of a 'give me chip-in,'" he added.“

It's hard to play golf while you're looking at your notes to tell you what to do next. . I get why Joe doesn't want to accept the challenge... And falling out of a golf cart would be pretty embarrassing... Falling off a bike is bad enough...

Last edited:
It's hard to play golf while you're looking at your notes to tell you what to do next. . I get why Joe doesn't want to accept the challenge... And falling out of a golf cart would be pretty embarrassing...
You’re scenario is ridiculous.

It's hard to play golf while you're looking at your notes to tell you what to do next. . I get why Joe doesn't want to accept the challenge... And falling out of a golf cart would be pretty embarrassing... Falling off a bike is bad enough...
It's hard to play golf when you don't have to look at notes. There is no way he ever had a six handicap.

Reactions: TOP
Joe is "ridiculous" ... Of course , I realize that is because he is not well... But he insists he's fine... So let's go Joe...

Can he walk 4 or 5 miles? (He needs the little steps for AF!, after all...) I mean, Joe wants President Trump to carry his own bag...(I'm Ok if they use carts...time is of the essence...;))
trump took a golf cart to travel 700 yards at the G7 because he couldn't waddle that far.

If I were on Team Trump I'd be hoping that Joe would keep it together long enough to get past the Convention, as there is zero chance he'll make it to November without having a Dementia Joe© Moment.

6004ddaf-e3af-4c5d-892a-6a8f5dd0c40c_text.gif

trump can't even dodder from the first to the second holes. :ROFLMAO:

Back