President Trump says Kamala Harris is "not smart enough to do a news conference"

Who calls it a press conference when half of it was bitching about his version of crowd sizes. Who does that? Then he talked about Hillary telling lies through that. Fact-checkers will get overtime money tonight. His use of hyperbole is so immature. No one has ever seen anything like this. It was the greatest ever. I had the greatest crowds ever.
This is old as hell and still stupid. Trump thinks his shtick will work again. He needs a new act.
He's answered dozens of questions from a hostile media, Nordy.

He went to a board walk on a summer day and they say 80,000 were there.

That is a different thing.

Trump is answering questions from a hostile media.

Where is Heels Up Harris? No news conferences in 19 days.

Hiding from inconvenient questions.
He is answering hostility to fair questions from the reporters. He is still a big crybaby. I am so mistreated. They do not treat me fairly. wah wah wah. my crowds were the biggest ever. Nobody loves me I am going to eat some worms.

Have an eighth grader read the caption over the video.
You think the caption over the video is evidence of something, the video itself, a news organization says 80,000. And it was at a beach boardwalk on a summer day.

Hahaha

Ill put up a video on youtube and write on the caption, Green Martians Invade Wisconsin, does that make it true?

He went to a boardwalk on a summer day, and they say 80,000 were there.
Trump's Wildwood Mirage - Insider ...
Insider NJ
https://www.insidernj.com › trumps-wildwood-mirage
May 16, 2024 — Wildwood officials who were the source for the Associated Press's reporting that former President Trump drew between 80,000 to 100,000 to a...

Insider NJ
May 16, 2024 — Wildwood officials who were the source for the Associated Press's reporting that former President Trump drew between 80,000 to 100,000 to a...
So? You do not have a link

Did you write that yourself?

He is answering hostility to fair questions from the reporters. He is still a big crybaby. I am so mistreated. They do not treat me fairly. wah wah wah. my crowds were the biggest ever. Nobody loves me I am going to eat some worms.
He was respectful and answered hostile questions.

He addressed Heels Up Harris' collusion with the media to lie to the American people and cover up Slow Joe's cognitive decline, Nordy.

Poor Nordy.

So? You do not have a link

Did you write that yourself?
Did you watch the video...have someone help you.

Insider NJ

Indeed...they ignore questions just like Heels Up Harris.

Where is Heels Up Harris? No news conferences in 19 days.
She has been busy. She does not have to respond to idiots like you. She has had a few rallies. She has had to develop an organisation since she suddenly became a candidate. And she picked a VP. It is Trump who was hiding for the last 2 weeks. He had the flow to himself.
Trump, the whoremonger, was hiding in the basement of Mira Lago admiring the painting he stole from the Whitehouse.

THe reporter said up to 80,000 people were on the boardwalk.

You got duped by DON-old again.
Insider NJ

No, Anchovies, she is afraid that some real journalist from FOX or NewsMax will ask her why she colluded with the media and lied to the American people and covered up Biden's cognitive decline.
Nah, they can’t ask questions if they are not recognized, did you really think today Trump took questions being yelled out by the likes of the Huffington Post

She has been busy. She does not have to respond to idiots like you. She has had a few rallies. She has had to develop an organisation since she suddenly became a candidate. And she picked a VP. It is Trump who was hiding for the last 2 weeks. He had the flow to himself.
Trump, the whoremonger, was hiding in the basement of Mira Lago admiring the painting he stole from the Whitehouse.
I don't hold news conferences, Nordy and it appears that Heels Up Harris doesn't either.

Nineteen (19) days and counting...what is she hiding?

Trump is answering questions from a hostile media.

Where is Heels Up Harris?

Hiding from inconvenient questions.
Trump is answering questions? He is crying about crowd size and how he never is treated right. I know the left was feeling so sorry for the 34-time guilty felon, out on bail ,awaiting sentencing. Poor, poor Daffy Donald.
He is as evasive as ever. He is embarrassing to America and a threat to the world.

Trump is answering questions? He is crying about crowd size and how he never is treated right. I know the left was feeling so sorry for the 34-time guilty felon, out on bail ,awaiting sentencing. Poor, poor Daffy Donald.
He is as evasive as ever. He is embarrassing to America and a threat to the world.
Trump answered 2988 questions from a hostile press, Nordy.

Where is Heels Up Harris?

Back