President Trump will be interviewed by Elon Musk TONIGHT at 8 pm Eastern on š¯•¸

Trump's position is project 2025. He is trying to hide from it. But it belongs to him and it is very dangerous to the American experiment. You Trumpys do not care. Burn it all down for Donald.
Harris has been in administration for 4 years and you do not know she will govern like the presidents of the past, save one, Trump?
Your childish insults show why you are a Trumpy. Shallow and ignorant is no way to post.
Lies. You're pathetic.

And Mr. Tiny Penis proves he is another phony alt leftie that cannot muster up enough courage to back up any of his claims.

I find these fake patriots to be interesting.
^^^
Legion the Balless getting snippy.
90fiiq.jpg

As usual, most retarded memes on the internet, bar none. I should post your stuff onto Twitter so you can be mocked properly.
Are you jealous that Legion gets all the personal attention from Draft-Dodger Donnie and not you, Wolverine?

90fx69.jpg

I bet you Trumpys were happy when Musk and Trump laughed as they talked about breaking the law. If the workers wanted to organize a union, Trump laughed about firing them all. yeah, you would just throw them out. Musk thought it was great too. They thought that was having fun. Of course, workers have a right to organize and it is against the law to fire them for doing it. Trump did not care. Musk did not care.

I bet you Trumpys were happy when Musk and Trump laughed as they talked about breaking the law. If the workers wanted to organize a union, Trump laughed about firing them all. yeah, you would just throw them out. Musk thought it was great too. They thought that was having fun. Of course, workers have a right to organize and it is against the law to fire them for doing it. Trump did not care. Musk did not care.
Proving they favor themselves and the Uber-Rich, not Middle Class workers of America.

Is part 2 of your argument coming out soon or is that it?

Nobody wants to tickle your balls and your micro penis is why you own the name Mr. Tiny Penis aka the snitch.

I repeat and we have yet to be proven wrong, you are an arrogant asshole and a coward, some of which I might attribute to a very advanced age, far too many Chine Virus Jabs, drug abuse, and/or alcohol consumption.

Lots of dentists here in palm beach.... It would take years.
They'd have to pass a Secret Service background check. That rules out all the deadbeats, drug addicts (sober or not), felons and most misdemeanors. Also rule out all non-Americans, those with a history of political activism, any "wacky" incidents in their lives and a host of other disqualifications.

Of course, Trump wouldn't let a black or Hispanic dentist work on him so that rules out a bunch too. Rule out all the newbies of less than 15-20 years of practice and who has a 100% positive review over the years.

Then, they'd have to be stupid enough to work on a man who is notorious for throwing people under the bus or screwing them financially, including suing them.

Is part 2 of your argument coming out soon or is that it?

Nobody wants to tickle your balls and your micro penis is why you own the name Mr. Tiny Penis aka the snitch.

I repeat and we have yet to be proven wrong, you are an arrogant asshole and a coward, some of which I might attribute to a very advanced age, far too many Chine Virus Jabs, drug abuse, and/or alcohol consumption.
90iejd.jpg

Back