Proof Ron Paul will win.

Did ANYONE see him on Meet the Press today? He was asked about all the earmarks and all the money he has brought to his district which includes Galvaston and the federal flood relief they get but at the same time he said the federal government should NOT be giving money to the victims of Katrina. He stumbles and gave a "I voted against it after I voted for it" type of answer. He looked bad, he could not think on his feet, he discredited a former employee that said Paul's first reaction after 9-11 was "We are going to get more big government". He said the guy was disgruntled, but when pressed as to whether the statement was correct he said it was. He said that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was a bad thing and that he would not vote for it if it came up again. He equated 9-11 with putting your foot in a vipers nest. He said who do you blame, the person that stuck their foot in there or the snake for biting it? Thus saying that the US was at fault for 9-11. Even if I had no doubts about him based on the racist comments in a publication that carried his name, this interview showed him to be completely ill prepared for the job.

He was asked about pulling all our soldiers back home from Korea, and Europe and Iraq and other parts of the world, when asked if he knew how many soldiers that would entail he had NO IDEA, how much it was save us? No idea. When asked about elimination of Income Tax, how much money that would pull out of the federal coffers? No idea. He has BIG IDEAS and no specifics. I guarentee Mit and Rudy and Hillary and Obama already have specifics, that they would have known the number of soldiers it would have entailed pulling back to the US how much money would be removed from the coffers etc. The guy is REALLY not very impressive when he talks.

Did ANYONE see him on Meet the Press today? He was asked about all the earmarks and all the money he has brought to his district which includes Galvaston and the federal flood relief they get but at the same time he said the federal government should NOT be giving money to the victims of Katrina. He stumbles and gave a "I voted against it after I voted for it" type of answer. He looked bad, he could not think on his feet, he discredited a former employee that said Paul's first reaction after 9-11 was "We are going to get more big government". He said the guy was disgruntled, but when pressed as to whether the statement was correct he said it was. He said that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was a bad thing and that he would not vote for it if it came up again. He equated 9-11 with putting your foot in a vipers nest. He said who do you blame, the person that stuck their foot in there or the snake for biting it? Thus saying that the US was at fault for 9-11. Even if I had no doubts about him based on the racist comments in a publication that carried his name, this interview showed him to be completely ill prepared for the job.

He was asked about pulling all our soldiers back home from Korea, and Europe and Iraq and other parts of the world, when asked if he knew how many soldiers that would entail he had NO IDEA, how much it was save us? No idea. When asked about elimination of Income Tax, how much money that would pull out of the federal coffers? No idea. He has BIG IDEAS and no specifics. I guarentee Mit and Rudy and Hillary and Obama already have specifics, that they would have known the number of soldiers it would have entailed pulling back to the US how much money would be removed from the coffers etc. The guy is REALLY not very impressive when he talks.

Did ANYONE see him on Meet the Press today? He was asked about all the earmarks and all the money he has brought to his district which includes Galvaston and the federal flood relief they get but at the same time he said the federal government should NOT be giving money to the victims of Katrina. He stumbles and gave a "I voted against it after I voted for it" type of answer. He looked bad, he could not think on his feet...The guy is REALLY not very impressive when he talks

Ouch.

Funny how he didn't mention the hurricanes that hit Florida. They also got hit really badly the same year I believe.

Did ANYONE see him on Meet the Press today? He was asked about all the earmarks and all the money he has brought to his district which includes Galvaston and the federal flood relief they get but at the same time he said the federal government should NOT be giving money to the victims of Katrina. He stumbles and gave a "I voted against it after I voted for it" type of answer. He looked bad, he could not think on his feet...The guy is REALLY not very impressive when he talks

Ouch.

This was totally uncalled for. I'm really hurt.

And I'll be happy to respond to your concerns, after I get back from my meeting with the Concerned White Citizens Council this evening.

Sincerely,

Ron

This was totally uncalled for. I'm really hurt.

And I'll be happy to respond to your concerns, after I get back from my meeting with the Concerned White Citizens Council this evening.

Sincerely,

Ron

Damocles, are you listening? There are reasons for a rep system. This is one.

Let's let the community decide whether or not to ban trolls. You could add a feature to automatically ignore duplicates, but I doubt anyone would use it except for Kathy.

What's a rep system? You aren't going to ban trolls, are you?
Nah. A rep system allows people to give you "rep points" for good posts or to give negative points to those you don't like. Of course I could set it so neg rep can't happen, or any other settings that I like.

I have watched it create sites that were too one-sided that don't usually change though...

Nah. A rep system allows people to give you "rep points" for good posts or to give negative points to those you don't like. Of course I could set it so neg rep can't happen, or any other settings that I like.

I have watched it create sites that were too one-sided that don't usually change though...

OH, like Digg.

Digg kind of annoys me because I always have to click to show the posts with negative digg points. The ones with highly negative digg points, though, are usually the ones that are most amusing. It would certainly be an interesting feature. Why don't we give it a one week trial, and then we have a poll open for the week after that that judges how members liked it (no duplicate IP voting allowed?

The thread rating system, though, has become something of a joke. No one rates threads. I once rated about 20 threads but that was just to screw things up for a few days.

So what, you think Galveston should be denied federal funds while being taxed, because their congressional rep opposes big government? That's a bs argument. Paul does not pursue pork bills.

Back