Proof Ron Paul will win.

this is the kind of "I voted for it before I voted against it" kind of stuff that kerry was skewered for.

Yes but ron paul is not the front runner. And oh yeah, you understood there was reasoning behind kerry's remarks. Shut your facetious mouth.

Yes but ron paul is not the front runner. And oh yeah, you understood there was reasoning behind kerry's remarks. Shut your facetious mouth.

Two libertarians on this board agree that ron paul is being a phony. Socretease and Warren. Should they shut their "facetious" mouth too? Or, are you just being on obsessed little punk about me?

Two libertarians on this board agree that ron paul is being a phony. Socretease and Warren. Should they shut their "facetious" mouth too? Or, are you just being on obsessed little punk about me?

the point is that YOU are being a HYPOCRITE. It is not your false opinion that I am addressing, it is your hypocrisy that is the issue. Learn to read.

I criticize Paul on this because he is displaying some genuine hypocrisy here. I understand that he has to make choices with reelection in mind, and it would have been a disservice to his constituency not to have fought for their share of their tax dollars; but having said that, it is a classic case of putting politics above principles which is something I never support. I know it's easy for me to sit here and criticize him for it, but I think he should have remained consistent. His record is too perfect to tarnish with this sort of hypocrisy.

Having said that, I am very happy to see that the considerable smear machine that has been assembled against Paul has only been able to find dusty pictures of racists at public rallies and one example of an unprincipled vote. Considering the records of the other candidates in the two major parties, I remain completely secure in my assessment that Paul remains the most consistent and principled.

Back