Props to Glen Ifill

I didn't like the format. Whoever responded second got to tar and feather the opponent with impunity, because respondent one didn't get a rebuttal. It wound up hanging Biden and Palin out to dry on several occassions. At least she didn't force them to address each others like tea party chums the way the presidential debates were conducted.

You all ought to be ashamed for picking on a crippled lady.

What? I don't see anybody picking on her. it is just fact that she is extreemly biased, and should have refused that position if she had any journalistic integrity. She did a good job, nobody is picking on a the mentally crippled marxist.

We are being nice here---but any liberial deserves to be picked UP---and thrown in jail. The marxist twat is not in jail, so we are bing nice.

Liberals in jail and hippy hunting season. I can feel the compassion.

Tell the hippies to stop riding the trees they'll be able to run faster than them anyway, and they surely will be able to run faster than gun-toting cigar smokers. There is a reason we haven't invented tree saddles, it's because we like to actually get to work on time. Those trees might be good philosophers, but they don't hug back and they clog up the highways.

This will also solve the jail problem. It isn't that hard to arrest liberals if all you have to do is pick them out of the trees.

Tell the hippies to stop riding the trees they'll be able to run faster than them anyway, and they surely will be able to run faster than gun-toting cigar smokers. There is a reason we haven't invented tree saddles, it's because we like to actually get to work on time. Those trees might be good philosophers, but they don't hug back and they clog up the highways.

This will also solve the jail problem. It isn't that hard to arrest liberals if all you have to do is pick them out of the trees.

Oh hell, you mean I have to hang out in a tree to be a hippy? I thought having smoked dope, attended pagan festivals, advocated free love and sat around a bonfire singing folks songs would have qualified me.

Now I gotta ride trees?

Damn they keep changing the rules.

Oh hell, you mean I have to hang out in a tree to be a hippy? I thought having smoked dope, attended pagan festivals, advocated free love and sat around a bonfire singing folks songs would have qualified me.

Now I gotta ride trees?

Damn they keep changing the rules.
Not just anybody can be a hippie, it takes hard work and dedication. And patience, lots of patience. Especially the patience.

Not just anybody can be a hippie, it takes hard work and dedication. And patience, lots of patience. Especially the patience.

I can be patient. I just have a hard time being patient while perched on a tree limb.

why in the hell should a real American have any compassion for you? Your trying to ruin this country. I have no compassion for you---at all. I hope you die soon actually---like any real American would feel.

compassion--give me a fucking break. I give compassion to people who get fucked by marxism--from all over the world. Your a commie---die commie die!

I do not feel one bit guilty when it comes to defending individual liberities in this country. Die commie die!!! We lost to many real Americans fighting for our freedom---die commie die!!!

Last edited:
why in the hell should a real American have any compassion for you? Your trying to ruin this country. I have no compassion for you---at all. I hope you die soon actually---like any real American would feel.

compassion--give me a fucking break. I give compassion to people who get fucked by marxism--from all over the world. Your a commie---die commie die!

I do not feel one bit guilty when it comes to defending individual liberities in this country. Die commie die!!! We lost to many real Americans fighting for our freedom---die commie die!!!

Ouch, here comes the "defending freedom" crap that has been used to justify tens of thousands of deaths that have nothing to do with our freedom.

I am not ruining our country. I am not a marxist. And I have no intention of dying any time soon.

But I will be here as a thorn in the side of the hostile conservatives, like yourself, who think anyone who disagrees with them should die.

Ouch, here comes the "defending freedom" crap that has been used to justify tens of thousands of deaths that have nothing to do with our freedom.

I am not ruining our country. I am not a marxist. And I have no intention of dying any time soon.

But I will be here as a thorn in the side of the hostile conservatives, like yourself, who think anyone who disagrees with them should die.

You were born and raised to be a thorn in real Americans sides. Your a marxist, and don't even know it, or won't admitt it.

die commie die!!

You were born and raised to be a thorn in real Americans sides. Your a marxist, and don't even know it, or won't admitt it.

die commie die!!

I think I know what I am better than some neo-con with an attitude.

Care to describe WHY you insist I am a marxist?

I have voted Libertarian more than I have voted for any other single party. I have supported myself and my family, paid taxes (too damn much) and been a member of the NRA for longer than I can remember.

I am also old enough and wise enough to understand that there are very few situations that are strictly black & white. The world is shades of grey, with decisions to be made based on personal beliefs not party rhetoric.

And nope, still not gonna die. But you can try the Hippy Hunting if you want. I am still betting on my skills over yours.

Back