Prove God Exists and Win $10,000.00!

I never EVER stated that 1/3 doesn't "exist", moron!

Simple problem, no other base numbers, no stretching the facts, no argument of relevancy, just a simple little basic math problem, one divided by three. It produces a remainder, one which is never resolved. Without resolving the remainder, you can not define the result as being "evenly divided" because the remainder has not been resolved. It is clearly a part of the whole, so which divided part does it belong to? This can't be answered, and further division of the remaining part, results in the same quandary. You can certainly divide the remaining part into thirds, and the resulting remainder into thirds, until the remainder is no longer relevant to whatever you are doing, we do this all the time, but that isn't my argument. One will never divide evenly into thirds, it is impossible to do, it's basic math and a remainder is always the result. I've made no other argument other than this, and it is the absolute facts of the matter, why pinheads want to continue to debate it, is a mystery to me.

I thought that this was the "great riddle", Dixie?

Back