Pulled right out of their........................

It also ignores the makeup of the Senate during those times. When Tyler nominated 2 in 2 years and was denied Polk, elected at that time, finally was able to nominate somebody who got on the court. 2 years there were 8...

The reality is, it isn't unprecedented to hold off for the next President and it is the most likely turn that this will take. This will make this the most voted in Presidential Election in modern times. The left will bring everybody and their mothers to the polls to try to get the power to nominate, and the right will do the same. People who haven't voted in years will come out of the shadows to vote against the "other side" being able to change the face of the SCOTUS.

This is going to be an EPIC election cycle the likes of which none of us have ever seen. This is the reason I love to follow politics. Elections like this come once in a lifetime.

Liberals are already digging up the graveyards, looking for registered voters.
One is 155 years old, tomorrow. :D

I stand on the floor indoors and on the ground outdoors.

On escalators I stand on the right.

Your perfect record is destroyed.

Just as I predicted, you gave a smartass answer using stand in a manner out of context. Typical. I'm still 100% you lying pussy. You won't stand outside and show your damn face.

Back