Punishing Bidenflation Has 1 in 6 Retirees Considering Unretiring

Simple. Those are media operations and businesses that are staffed with a virtual monopoly of registered Democrats and Leftists who operate in close collusion with the DNC and Democrat politicians to put out stories and other media that serves primarily to make the Democrats look good regardless of facts, truth, or reality.

Name those media outlets.

You are the one that acts stupid

Arguing with these malcontent lefties over the fact most everything they purchase has gone up about 30% is a waste of your time. If they agree they betray their support for Brandon ant that is not permitted in alt leftieland.

So, your only responses to the OP are ad hominem, insults, and inuendo. I guess the OP was correct because you have been completely unable to refute a word of it.

Suppose you tell us how to refute nonsense, and why would anyone with any commonsense try????

So I guess all media lies but ONLY Fox News got caught, because if you defame a conservative they won’t sue because they aren’t petty.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Trump has sued CNN, The New York Times, The Washington post, Bob Woodward. Then there’s the stupid fucking kid suing CNN, Rittenhouse threatening to sue everyone….

No the problem isn’t the media. It’s you. Dishonest, stupid and lacking integrity. Next?

This can't possibly be a quality link.

I didn't see the term 'Bidenflation' anywhere.

Having said that, I'm not impressed with the way TRP addresses the issue of SS benefits. At no point do they admit that if you are eligible to start collecting at 62 and opt to do that, the money you get until your full retirement age is substantial.

Many would have to live into their 90's to break even if they wait for the somewhat insignificant hike in benefits 4 years later.

You are one of the most uninformed posters I have ever encountered. Social Security is not a fixed income. It is adjusted for inflation. This years COLA was 8.7%. Prices are not exploding. That's bullshit. Biden has no control over housing costs.

Inflation was caused mainly by the release of pent up demand that met a limited supply due to supply chain issues. When demand exceeds supply, what happens, genius? DUH.

True.

Add to that the boilerplate corporate greed that we always see when inflation starts to increase. Typically by the oil industry, but this time by every industry. Profits are way up across the board, so there must be something fishy going on.

Back