Putin Blinks?

Darla

White Men's Kryptonite
"Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that Moscow is ready for security talks with the U.S. and NATO, as the Russian military announced a partial troop withdrawal from drills near Ukraine — new signs that may suggest a Russian invasion of its neighbor isn’t imminent despite snowballing Western fears."

I don't trust Putin, obviously, and I don't know if he will invade or not. What I do know is that traitors like Trump will be furious if he doesn't invade, because they are counting on running an "Biden is weak, and Putin walked all over him" campaign. And traitors like Legion and Annata will be fit to be fucking tied if Putin doesn't invade.

They need Putin to do it. So if he doesn't, someone better get them some meds.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-u...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

"Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that Moscow is ready for security talks with the U.S. and NATO, as the Russian military announced a partial troop withdrawal from drills near Ukraine — new signs that may suggest a Russian invasion of its neighbor isn’t imminent despite snowballing Western fears."

I don't trust Putin, obviously, and I don't know if he will invade or not. What I do know is that traitors like Trump will be furious if he doesn't invade, because they are counting on running an "Biden is weak, and Putin walked all over him" campaign. And traitors like Legion and Annata will be fit to be fucking tied if Putin doesn't invade.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-u...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

willy-wonka.gif

Well, at least you got the war-drum banging straight from the horse's mouth! :laugh: (AP)

I'll say Putin isn't going to invade anything. Probably never even had thoughts of it, and it's all bullshit cooked up by the MIC propaganda arm known as "AP".

AP = Home of the "He gassed his own peeps" lie. (in order to foment war) (over and over and over)

I could be wrong...but only time will tell.

Biden scared him like he did Corn Pop.

"This is all about Nord Stream 2.
Biden wants it shut- Europe wants it open.
Putin will continue to advance the truth that co-operation is progressive and NATO is the opposite.

Scholz and Putin will be discussing how to get the anti-Nord Stream mad-dog NATO drones off the case so that they can continue with the co-operation that the pipeline has promised.
If there is to be any ' false flag ' operation it won't be the Russians behind it.

Russian troops withdrawing from Ukraine border – Moscow
Forces have already begun preparing for withdrawal, the Ministry of Defense has announced

Russian troops have completed their training drills in Belarus, close to neighboring Ukraine, and will begin returning to their places of regular deployment, the Ministry of Defense in Moscow has announced amid fears in the West that the exercises could have been a precursor to an invasion."

https://www.rt.com/russia/549402-tro...kraine-border/

:laugh:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...in-Moscow-Putin-makes-conciliatory-withdrawal

Last edited:
Chancellor of Germany said if Russia invades Ukraine, he will boycott all their fuel, that's game over right there.

Be a shame to go through all that trouble for nothing.

This is all about Nord Stream 2.
Biden wants it shut- Europe wants it open.
Putin will continue to advance the truth that co-operation is progressive and NATO is the opposite.

Scholz and Putin will be discussing how to get the anti-Nord Stream mad-dog NATO drones off the case so that they can continue with the co-operation that the pipeline has promised.
If there is to be any ' false flag ' operation it won't be the Russians behind it.

Russian troops withdrawing from Ukraine border – Moscow
Forces have already begun preparing for withdrawal, the Ministry of Defense has announced

Russian troops have completed their training drills in Belarus, close to neighboring Ukraine, and will begin returning to their places of regular deployment, the Ministry of Defense in Moscow has announced amid fears in the West that the exercises could have been a precursor to an invasion.

https://www.rt.com/russia/549402-tro...kraine-border/

:laugh:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...in-Moscow-Putin-makes-conciliatory-withdrawal

I thought Biden gave NS2 the go ahead, though?

There are legitimate concerns here.
There are historic ties with Russia and Ukraine.
Russia may have (or maybe not have) concerns about NATO in Eastern Europe.

I hope something good can come of this.
1. Status of Crimea. It probably is 'Russian' and this should be accepted.
2. Reconsider adding Russia back to Group of Eight.
3. Some way to help Russia integrate more with Europe without either being threatened.
4. Mention that Russia could be part of NATO if it ever became a Democracy. (This will never happen with Putin, but would be a nice gesture)

guess it depends on what happens next.....didn't we see the same move before the Crimean takeover?......

but I admit....it does make you wonder if Putin was just wagging the tail of Biden's dog to shore up his position for another six months.......

Love the responses on here.

Conservatives would have more credibility if they could bring themselves to credit Biden for something he actually did. It's an impossibility for them, though.

Biden is the one begging for conflict and so was totally owned by Putin who only ever wanted no more NATO which he will now get.

The title, to be accurate, should say, "Putin says he blinked?"

There is no evidence whatsoever of any troops being pulled back from the border of the Ukraine. Putin says something and everybody gets so happy...

The US should at least require some evidence that what the lyingest liar leading a country today says is even somewhat true before getting super excited and reporting it as if it is Truth.

So, I think we have the entirety of the conservative position now: they hope that this isn't true, but if it is, Biden couldn't have possibly had anything to do w/ it.

The US should at least require some evidence that what the lyingest liar leading a country today says is even somewhat true before getting super excited and reporting it as if it is Truth.

You think the AP is concerned with truth? :laugh:

That's quite an interesting position to take.

The fury at Nord Stream 2 still being up and running will be palpable.

Apparently, the Russian parliament has just passed a motion requesting that Putin annexes the breakaway Donbas states.
What we can be absolutely certain of is that Ukraine will never join NATO.
It is just a matter of time before the general Ukrainian population realizes what the pro-European Ukrainian coup has actually cost them.

The article I linked to states all this. And my own post states I don't trust Putin and have no idea whether he's going to invade. I'm not your buddy George W who famously looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul, nor your other buddy Trump who 100% colluded with Putin to interfere with US politics so he could get his longed-for Moscow hotel.

you must have me mistaken for one of you. Otherwise known as; patsies.

Back