Putin Blinks?

‘West has been destroyed without a shot fired’ – Russia
The Russian Foreign Ministry has announced February 15 as “the day Western propaganda failed”

620b79a220302738b3590211.png

With Russia announcing that its troops are pulling back following the completion of exercises near the border with Ukraine, Moscow has insisted that predictions it could be just moments away from ordering a full-blown invasion have been proven false.

“15 February 2022 will go down in history as the day Western war propaganda failed,” she wrote. According to her, the West has been “shamed and destroyed without firing a single shot.”

https://www.rt.com/russia/549410-western-war-propaganda-failed/

It's to be expected that the Russians would be successful in their own backyard- and the same goes for the Chinese.
The US should divert the contents of its war chest into fixing its own infrastructure and chronic poverty.

Anybody think that fixing American infrastructure and poverty is un-American ?

The US should at least require some evidence that what the lyingest liar leading a country today says is even somewhat true before getting super excited and reporting it as if it is Truth.

Baghdad Bob.

"Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf (Arabic: محمد سعيد الصحاف Muḥammad Saʿīd Al-Ṣaḥḥāf; 30 July 1937) is an Iraqi former diplomat and politician. ... He has also been nicknamed Baghdad Bob or Comical Ali for his colorful television appearances as the Information Minister of Iraq."
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Muhammad_Saeed_al-...

"Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that Moscow is ready for security talks with the U.S. and NATO, as the Russian military announced a partial troop withdrawal from drills near Ukraine — new signs that may suggest a Russian invasion of its neighbor isn’t imminent despite snowballing Western fears."

I don't trust Putin, obviously, and I don't know if he will invade or not. What I do know is that traitors like Trump will be furious if he doesn't invade, because they are counting on running an "Biden is weak, and Putin walked all over him" campaign. And traitors like Legion and Annata will be fit to be fucking tied if Putin doesn't invade.

They need Putin to do it. So if he doesn't, someone better get them some meds.
https://apnews.com/article/russia-u...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

There was NEVER a Russian threat. That was Biden Bullshit. Putin, once again, is getting exactly what he wants. Talks and assurances that Ukraine will NEVER be given NATO membership.

End of story.

Love the responses on here.

Conservatives would have more credibility if they could bring themselves to credit Biden for something he actually did. It's an impossibility for them, though.

What has Biden done other than fear monger the globe? :palm:

half-wit
noun

\ ˈhaf-ˌwit , ˈhäf- \
: a foolish or stupid person

The fury at Nord Stream 2 still being up and running will be palpable.

Apparently, the Russian parliament has just passed a motion requesting that Putin annexes the breakaway Donbas states.
What we can be absolutely certain of is that Ukraine will never join NATO.
It is just a matter of time before the general Ukrainian population realizes what the pro-European Ukrainian coup has actually cost them.

Comrade MoonBAT tears up about the breakup of the former Soviet Union. :palm:

The article I linked to states all this. And my own post states I don't trust Putin and have no idea whether he's going to invade. I'm not your buddy George W who famously looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul, nor your other buddy Trump who 100% colluded with Putin to interfere with US politics so he could get his longed-for Moscow hotel.

you must have me mistaken for one of you. Otherwise known as; patsies.

Since you are not "the US", you know the whole of the United States, which I addressed in the post you quoted, I couldn't really care much less if you think you are a "patsy" or not.

The article I linked to states all this. And my own post states I don't trust Putin and have no idea whether he's going to invade. I'm not your buddy George W who famously looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul,

That's an out-of-context lie. :palm:

nor your other buddy Trump who 100% colluded with Putin to interfere with US politics so he could get his longed-for Moscow hotel.

Another dumb fabricated lie. :palm:

you must have me mistaken for one of you. Otherwise known as; patsies.

No mistake about it, you're a low IQ, uneducated leftist hack with mental issues. I don't think you can post without lying or looking stupid. :palm:

It's to be expected that the Russians would be successful in their own backyard- and the same goes for the Chinese.
The US should divert the contents of its war chest into fixing its own infrastructure and chronic poverty.

Anybody think that fixing American infrastructure and poverty is un-American ?

:eyeroll:

Gosh - what will we do if Biden ends a tense military standoff, ends a 20-year war, brings the economy back and ends COVID?

That will spoil the whole narrative. They should get a think tank going on this one.

One thing the past month has demostrated: Republicans will root for Vladimir Putin over America, if a Democratic president is holding office.

Gosh - what will we do if Biden ends a tense military standoff, ends a 20-year war, brings the economy back and ends COVID?

That will spoil the whole narrative. They should get a think tank going on this one.

The Afghanistan withdrawal is barely even mentioned anymore, because it was not the epic clusterfuck for the ages Deplorables prayed it would be.

The Afghanistan withdrawal is barely even mentioned anymore, because it was not the epic clusterfuck for the ages Deplorables prayed it would be.

half-wit
noun

\ ˈhaf-ˌwit , ˈhäf- \
: a foolish or stupid person

de·lu·sion (dĭ-lo͞o′zhən)
n.
A false belief or perception that is a manifestation of a mental illness
A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.

Back