Q: Will Barack Obama be a one-term president?

me thinks you're not paying enough attention to the news lately. the GOP is on the bad end of a hostile takeover right now, and they are losing more everyday. All the democrats have to do is keep on keeping on, and they are going to lose to the 'extremists' in the TEA party.
Oh that's just more anarcho-libertarian wish full thinking.

for one. then there's a little race in Nevada. One in California. Florida. Michigan. I seem to recall a shocker election for some guy named Kennedy's old senate seat. how's specters re-election campaign coming along? wait, I'm pretty sure it's not.
and they all look headed for certain defeat. Particularly the ones in Kentucky and Nevada where the candidates have been political idiots who took large leads in the polls after their nominations and tanked them. Nope, just more anarcho-libertarian wish full thinking. I won't believe it till I see it.

US relationships with many nations have improved since she has taken office. She has brokered treaties and trade issues. I am sorry you aren't aware of her achievements, but the very fact that Rush and Michele Mankin aren't talking about her should tell you something.
Jesse Malkin and I have something in common. Were both married to hot Filipina's. The only difference is mine is waaaaaay smarter than his! :)

That's what I was thinking.
Jobs is the major issue right now. That and Democratic motivation. According to the pundits Dems voters just aren't as motivated to come out and vote in the next election and that's why their giving Repubs the edge but who knows what will happen between now and then. I'd consider voting for a quality Republican candidate but as long as they have their current national platform and leadership in the Republican party with it's dominance by reactionary southern conservatives then I'm not inclined to do so.

Last edited:
It'll be just like the last several elections: a choice between a rusty knife or a broken sword to commit suicide with.

Where are those fucking pills........?

Back