Queer enabler charged with assault

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
A Bible-waving preacher protesting at a gay-pride event in North Carolina turned the other cheek — and got kissed on it by a 74-year-old female gay-rights supporter who is now charged with simple assault.

Joan Parker admits she kissed a preacher on the cheek at Saturday's event, proclaimed by the Salisbury mayor as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Day.

"He was just waving his arms and has a Bible in one hand, up and down, and screaming at the top of his lungs, 'Sodomites' and 'You're going to hell,'" Parker said in a phone interview. "I thought he needed a hug. So I gave him a hug."

At some point, Parker said, the preacher turned to yell to a man with a camera to take a picture of her. Also at some point, she kissed him. On the cheek, she says, not on the mouth.

"He claims I kissed him on the lips, and he's a damned liar," said Parker, who is from Colfax and said she was at the event with her husband to show support. "I believe I did kiss him on his cheek."

The preacher, James Edward Belcher of Taylorsville, says he never claimed Parker kissed him on the lips, but that's only because he turned his face as she came toward him.

"If I hadn't turned my head, I'd have gotten it right on my mouth," said Belcher, 49, minister at New Light Baptist Church No. 2 in Millers Creek.

He described the encounter this way: "She ran her arms all the way around me and pulled me toward her." As he held his Bible in one hand, he stuck both arms in the air and turned toward a police officer standing nearby who witnessed the exchange, he said.

Belcher contends the kiss "was just one of many attempts to silence the preaching to those in need of salvation who practice a death style that they call a lifestyle."
http://www2.journalnow.com/news/201...gay-rights-parade-brings-assault--ar-1170344/

Keep your damn hands and lips off me, skank! :good4u:

The former, who showed respect for God as well as his fellow man instead of the latter, who tried to squelch free speech and resorted to physical interaction.

Here we have a fine example of the basic Liberal vs Conservative approach to their fellow man. While the Conservative is condemning others the Liberal is "I thought he needed a hug. So I gave him a hug."

Which way of life do we want our children to emulate?

I prefer we teach them to hit guys in the nuts, then point and laugh as they writhe on the ground in pain. ;)

Here we have a fine example of the basic Liberal vs Conservative approach to their fellow man. While the Conservative is condemning others the Liberal is "I thought he needed a hug. So I gave him a hug."

Which way of life do we want our children to emulate?

talk about generalizations

A 'nice old lady'? LOL, get your tongue ready for her. :)

yeah, a nice old lady. Gave the homophobic asshole a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I am sure you, like the other homophobic asshole, would press charges against an old lady like that. 99.9% of homophobes are simply self-hating homosexuals who are afraid to come out of the closet.

yeah, a nice old lady. Gave the homophobic asshole a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I am sure you, like the other homophobic asshole, would press charges against an old lady like that. 99.9% of homophobes are simply self-hating homosexuals who are afraid to come out of the closet.

Sing it brother Freak!

Back