Queer enabler charged with assault

yeah, a nice old lady. Gave the homophobic asshole a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I am sure you, like the other homophobic asshole, would press charges against an old lady like that. 99.9% of homophobes are simply self-hating homosexuals who are afraid to come out of the closet.
The bitch ought to be arrested....who knows where her filthy mouth has been before she put her dirty mouth on his face......:lol:

yeah, a nice old lady. Gave the homophobic asshole a kiss on the cheek and a hug. I am sure you, like the other homophobic asshole, would press charges against an old lady like that. 99.9% of homophobes are simply self-hating homosexuals who are afraid to come out of the closet.

Takes one to know one, apparently. *shrug*

Yet another lib'tard using "gay" as an insult. :)

This is just another example of your irrational behavior/response when "gay" is mentioned. Even though folks have gone out of their way to be supportive and specifically say they're here if you need to talk you take it as an insult.

Not just me but others have noticed your "morbid fascination" and inappropriate defensiveness regarding gays.

Perhaps the best way to explain it is check out the saying, "Methinks thou doth protest to much." Do a Google and see the meaning behind it, what it signifies. In your case it's blatantly obvious although you are oblivious to it.

Again, it's OK. All in all, we're an understanding bunch here. Unburden yourself and when you see how you'll be accepted you can come out to your close friends and family. Don't let what you perceive as a "dirty little secret" cloud your life any further, DY.

There are even 74 year old ladies who are ready to welcome you with open arms. You can do it.

To paraphrase our great leader just say, "Yes, I can!" :D

Yes more fabled Christian sentiment...always nice to see it in action.

Hey, Zappa. I bet I have more groans from Legion than you! I received 22 today. The down side is the page that displays them only displays 12 or 15 so I don't even know which messages he's groaned.

I wanted to contact Legion and ask him to spread out his groans so I can give them justice and check each one but he doesn't accept messages.

Oh, well. Perhaps he'll read this post.

Note to Legion: Spread your groans over a few days so I can give them proper attention. I feel bad not being able to adequately appreciate your efforts. :(

This is just another example of your irrational behavior/response when "gay" is mentioned. Even though folks have gone out of their way to be supportive and specifically say they're here if you need to talk you take it as an insult.

Not just me but others have noticed your "morbid fascination" and inappropriate defensiveness regarding gays.

Perhaps the best way to explain it is check out the saying, "Methinks thou doth protest to much." Do a Google and see the meaning behind it, what it signifies. In your case it's blatantly obvious although you are oblivious to it.

Again, it's OK. All in all, we're an understanding bunch here. Unburden yourself and when you see how you'll be accepted you can come out to your close friends and family. Don't let what you perceive as a "dirty little secret" cloud your life any further, DY.

There are even 74 year old ladies who are ready to welcome you with open arms. You can do it.

To paraphrase our great leader just say, "Yes, I can!" :D

Yet another lib'tard using "gay" as an insult, yet again. :)

Back